Truth 1: Welcome to the Second Season of the DGP

A shadowy rendition of Geats materialized before Nanshi once again. "I witnessed the world you desired. Ignoring my warning, weren't you?"

"I'm eager to unravel the mysteries of this concealed aspect of the DGP," Nanshi admitted, restlessly toying with the Magnum Raise Buckle in his grasp.

"You remain oblivious to the multitude of suffering if the Bad End befalls us," the ebony Geats duplicate uttered, its gaze fixed on the existing counterparts.

"The Bad End?" Nanshi's curiosity sparked.

"Should the Desire Grand Prix veer off its intended course, they'll reset everything," the shadowed Kamen Rider Geats revealed, a hint of terror in its demeanor.

"What do you mean?"

"My time is fleeting for now," the shadow dissipated, leaving Nanshi with a cascade of questions and a lingering sense of mystery.

As The Game of Pirates unfurled, Nanshi found himself partnered with a new Kamen Rider, Punkjack.

“Nanshi, I have a question for you,” inquired Punkjack, donned in a bear-themed helmet.

Lost in contemplation, Nanshi responded, “Yeah, ask away.”

“Why are you writing a movie instead of acting in it?” Punkjack's bear-themed visage turned towards Kamen Rider Geats, the Kitsune-inspired Rider.

"Well, I'm transitioning to a new project after Vampirus is completed," Nanshi replied, anticipating the commencement of the game where they would defend their flag against Pirate-themed Jyamatos.

Across the Harbor, Chiki looked at his partner, a Puma theme Rider with a black mask. “I've competed against that Actor twice now and I'm nowhere close to getting my wish granted.” Chiki  has the Zombie Raise Buckle on his right side of the driver.

“Tell me all about Nanshi. Is it true he is as talented as beautiful?” Emily bugged her teammate for the round.

Then the game begins with pirated Jyamatos coming after the flags.

Then all of a Sudden, a golden cat masked Rider with a Desire Driver appears. She was in her base form, Entry. No Raise Buckle on either side of her driver.

As this Rider started fighting, Chiki saw some resemblance between her and Amber. Emily was freaking out about fighting.

“Set!” The belt announced as the Logo for Beats appears behind her. “Beats! Ready, Fight!”

“A-a-amber?” Chiki lets go of the Jyamatos he was using as a Riot shield.

Her upper body was covered with speakers and she had a microphone attached to her helmet. “Yep, I'm back to get the world I desire.”

Emily faints as she sees Amber.  “Is your little lover in the Game?” Chiki smirks at Amber.

“I haven't seen Kamen Rider Tycoon. His cute little Tanuki helmet hasn't appeared yet.” Amber has hearts formed in her eyes as she scans the battlefield.

Chiki, still smirking, comments, "So, you've got a soft spot for him, huh?"

Amber blushes slightly. "Don't get the wrong idea. He's just a fellow Rider."

As the battle rages on, Emily regains consciousness, looking at Amber in awe. "You're amazing! Can I be like you?"

Amber chuckles, "Sure, kid. Just focus on surviving for now. This world is tougher than it looks."

“Tactical Fire!” Amber shreds her guitar as a wave of fire roasts the Jyamatos.

Emily sees a box behind the flag. She opened it up, it was a Raise Buckle of her own. “Set!” It was an unusual one at that.

As the game went on only six Riders remained this Time: Nanshi, Amber, Chiki, Emily, Kamen Rider Punkjack and Unnamed one.

___________________

~The Longue~

As five of the Six Riders sat in the longue of the Desire Grand Prix, Chiki looked at the area. “Things don't change.”

Nanshi looked at his watch. “I got passes for people to come see the filming of Vampirus.” He has four of them.

Kamen Rider Punkjack, a girl with brown eyes and brunette hair, looked at the Actor. “Nanshi-san, I would like one.” She raised her hand.

“Sure what's your name?” The Actor begins to take a pass out of his pocket.

“Sun Xiao.” The girl introduced herself.

“So let me get this straight, my brother, Corey, competes in this thing called the Desire Grand Prix so he can change the date of my grandfather I never met. He is so stupid for doing that, I don't care about the family members. I have  never met.” Emily looked at the Streamer.

“Yep, and I fell in love with him during the first Set of this.”

“Alright. Now I can't tell anyone about this can I?” Emily looked at the rule book.

“Nope, unless you want a forced termination.” Nanshi holding up his Magnum Raise Buckle. “Certain people are compatible with certain Raise Buckles. I'm compatible with the Magnum.”

“Amber is with Beats, Chiki is a best match for the Zombie Raise Buckle. Your brother is compatible with the Ninja.” Kohana entered the room unnoticed.

“What buckle am I compatible with?” Emily wanted to know.

“Let me see, Kamen Rider Lancer.” Kohana scrolls through the Raise Buckle Pool and stops at Kamen Rider Lancer’s name. There was no Compatible Raise Buckle. “Sorry there is none that you are completely compatible with.”

"But we can find a solution. The Desire Grand Prix is full of surprises, and sometimes the compatibility is discovered during the game itself," Nanshi assured Emily with a smile.

Chiki, leaning against the wall, added, "Don't worry too much. You'll figure it out once you're in the thick of it."

Sun Xiao, holding the pass, expressed her excitement, "Can't wait to see Vampirus in action!"

As the Riders prepared for the next set of challenges, the room buzzed with anticipation and uncertainty, a familiar atmosphere for those entangled in the enigmatic world of the Desire Grand Prix.

___________________

“With Five of the Six Riders known, we can begin the next round.” The GM looked at those who made it through the first game. “For now the Desire Grand Prix has just begun.”

As a Black Version of Kamen Rider Geats stood next to the Game Master. “Don't forget my payment.”

“Ah yes Black Geats, we'll get you into the DGP if you can get rid of Nanshi for good.”

“Alright.” Black Geats crossed his arms. “Four Aces and one Black Fox.”

The Game Master grinned, "Very well, Black Geats. You'll have your chance."

Meanwhile, the remaining Riders exchanged glances, aware that the stakes had just been raised. Nanshi, unknowingly caught in the crosshairs of an unseen adversary, prepared for the challenges ahead, his Magnum Raise Buckle glinting with determination. The Desire Grand Prix had just taken an unexpected turn, and the shadows of the game were growing darker.

A message was sent to Sun Xiao from an unknown number. “Trust No one.”

A/N: I am sorry if I haven't posted in a while some offline stuff happened with my Family. My mom had a stent put in and then my brother is in the Hospital. He's alright, just a small problem. Not completely sure about the details with that. Anyway that's why I haven't posted in the last two weeks.