Daybreak 12: Begin the Final Stage

A/N: The Special became a Crossover with a Kamen Rider Story that a Friend and I working on. It will be post when the Prologue is done.

As Ruli, Chiki, Amber and Nanshi meet up for the last game of this season. They looked at their DGP phones. “From Twenty-three Riders down to just four.” Amber notes. She looked at Nanshi. “Chiki, me, Nanshi and Ruli. I wish Corey didn't get eliminated; he used his body as a shield.”

“Well, he's back to his old life.” Nanshi looking at his Fever Slot Raise Buckle. “The final stage is always a unique one.”

The atmosphere among the remaining Riders was a mix of camaraderie and tension as they prepared for the final stage of the Desire Grand Prix. Nanshi's words about Corey returning to his normal life lingered, emphasizing the sacrifices and challenges each Rider faced throughout the competition. The anticipation for the unique final stage added an extra layer of intrigue to the DGP's unfolding narrative.

Kohana looked at the four remaining Riders. Ruli steps forwards. “I wish to transfer my entry to Corey. It's because of him, I'm still around.” A sudden gasp was heard.

“He was eliminated because he was medically incapable of competing.” Kohana replied. She shows the medical results of Kamen Rider Tycoon. “So the final game of this Season of the Desire Grand Prix is: Kick the Can.”

Ruli replied “I won't be here if it wasn't for him!”

Nanshi takes out the Fever Slot Raise Buckle. “Ruli's right. We wouldn't be at the final stage if he didn't do what he did.”

“Shall we begin?” Kohana looking at the final four riders. She looked at her tablet and saw the game changed. “Instead of Kick the Can, it looks like we're going to be doing a Fight to the Finish.”

Nanshi looked at the Boost Buckle given to him by Zeal. “Why?” Zeal asked.

“My muse will settle this.” Leon smiled. “Kaeru you look so sad.”

“Yeah my little Ninja lost.” The green hair girl. “I can't be any sadder.”

___________________

~The Final Stage~

As the Finale of the DGP begins all the Remaining Riders gather. Amber looked at the crowd and saw someone that looked familiar to her.

“He's here?” Amber's eyes filled with tears. She looked at the middle row and saw someone that looked like Corey.

Amber couldn't believe her eyes. The figure resembling Corey in the crowd added a new layer of complexity to the already intense finale. The emotions swirled as the Desire Grand Prix approached its climax, leaving the remaining Riders on the edge of anticipation and uncertainty.

She rushes towards him, her heart pounding with a mix of disbelief and overwhelming emotion. "You're really here?" Her vision blurs as tears stream down her face.

"You're Amber Aragaki, right? The streamer who's been trying to break free from her family?" The green-haired young man with blue eyes meets her gaze.

With tears in her eyes, she manages a nod. "Yes, and why are you here?" Each word trembles with a depth of emotion that goes beyond mere curiosity.

"I was invited to witness all of this unfold," Corey responds. Memories of their encounters in the Desire Grand Prix linger in his mind. "Can I ask for your autograph?"

Amber, struggling to contain her emotions, takes the piece of paper and signs it. As she hands it back, their eyes lock, a shared history and unspoken emotions bridging the gap. In that moment, overwhelmed by the intensity of their connection, they lean in and share a heartfelt kiss.