Daybreak 1: Entry

As Nanshi was on a TV talk show. "It's been over six months since you became the best actor. You've been in so many movies." The host talking to the Winner of the DGP.

Nanshi smiled as he sat across from the talk show host, the studio audience applauding his achievements. "Thank you," he replied, his voice filled with a mix of gratitude and accomplishment. "It's been an incredible journey, and I feel blessed to have had the chance to work on such amazing projects."

The host leaned in, curiosity evident in his expression. "And how does it feel to go from being a contestant on a game show to becoming one of the most sought-after actors in the industry?"

Nanshi chuckled, a touch of humility in his response. "It's honestly surreal. Six months ago, I was just a regular guy trying to make ends meet. Then, the opportunity to compete in a certain game show came along, and well, here I am now."

The host raised an eyebrow, intrigued. "A game show? Can you tell us more about it?"

Nanshi's smile remained, but he chose his words carefully. "It was a unique experience, to say the least. The game show challenged me both mentally and physically, and it opened doors I never thought possible. But I think I'll keep the details under wraps for now."

The host laughed, recognizing Nanshi's desire for privacy. "Fair enough. We'll respect that. So, what's next for you? Any exciting projects on the horizon?"

Nanshi nodded enthusiastically. "Absolutely! I've got a couple of films lined up, each with their own distinct characters and stories. I'm also venturing into producing, hoping to bring more diverse and engaging content to audiences."

"Your title, the Star of the Stars of the Stars, is the same title as Ace Ukiyo."

As the interview continued, Nanshi shared anecdotes, insights, and aspirations, captivating the audience with his genuine charm and passion for his craft. Little did anyone know, his journey had been far from ordinary, and the game show he had participated in had ignited a chain of events that led him to his current success.

___________________

~The Present~

As a woman in a black and white dress stood in the center of the Desire temple. "Welcome everyone to The Desire Grand Prix. You have all been selected to become Kamen Riders! The Desire Grand Prix is made to stop the Jyamatos that trouble humanity. Kamen Riders and Jyamatos have been fighting since the Beginning of time. Our job is to keep the Existence of The DGP, Jyamatos a secret." The woman in the black and white dress looking at everyone that has been selected. Today we're going to be doing a Treasure Hunt."

"Who are you? Why are we here?" A greasy hair male steps forward pointing at the Game Navigator. His eyes were full of rage.

"I'm Kohana, your Game Navigator. You all have been selected to be Kamen Riders." The woman gave an honest smile.

"What's a Kamen Rider?" Another participant asks. The kid's eyes are full of wonder and fear.

"A Kamen Rider is a hero. They fight crime. Each one is a legend in the books. From Kamen Rider Ichigo to the latest one. Each one has a different motif and set of powers to their names." Nanshi explained. He is Kamen Rider Geats.

Kohana's smile remained warm as she addressed the participants' questions. "Indeed, a Kamen Rider is a hero who fights for justice and protects the innocent. You'll each have the chance to become one by participating in the Desire Grand Prix."

The greasy-haired man's rage simmered as he listened to Kohana's explanation. "And why should we trust you? What's in it for us?"

Kohana's gaze met his, her eyes steady. "You have the chance to fulfill your deepest desires. The Desire Grand Prix offers an opportunity for each of you to achieve something you've longed for."