Daybreak 6: Amber's Wish (Part 2): The Truth is

A/N: This is the First Two Parter Story line of this. Please enjoy the Conclusion of the Amber's Wish.

As Ace and Amber returned to the Desire Temple. "Why me?" Amber in tears. "Why can't my wish be granted?"

"In time," Ace continued, "you may find new desires, new dreams that can be fulfilled. The Desire Grand Prix is a journey that can help you discover those desires."

Amber wiped away her tears and nodded again, a glimmer of hope in her eyes. Her path in the Desire Grand Prix was still unfolding, and perhaps, along the way, she would find not only her own desires but a deeper understanding of the world she now inhabited.

"You all can return home. We're done for today…" Kohana starts. She looked at her tablet. "I got a meeting with The Game Master."

Nino looked at the girl crying. "We all can't get our wish. If I get my wish to bring back my mom from her coma."

All the Riders went home. Eclipse stayed behind.
His home life isn't that good. Kaeru follows Corey home this time.

___________________

~The Set of Once Bitten~

Nanshi was sitting in front of the script writers. "I want to make a change to the script. I want to add a new scene where the leading character: Valtor James learns that he was once a pet bat that was turned Human."

The script writer nods at this clever yet already done before idea. "Nanshi Tegrity you genius. How did you think of this change?"

"From meeting with my friend Amber and a regular Joe at a fast food restaurant." Nanshi refers to two Kamen Riders he's competing with.

"Interesting. I'll add it in the rewrites. Just one question, Kamen Rider Geats." The writer is locking the door.

"How… how did you know?" Nanshi is at a loss for words.

"It's me, Eclipse." The Writer formally introduced himself. "You probably know me better as Yuzuru Atsuta, a Script Writer."

"Kamen Rider Gurran?" Nanshi was confused about this.

Eclipse, who was also known as Yuzuru Atsuta, the scriptwriter, looked at Nanshi with a knowing smile. "Yes, Kamen Rider Gurran. But right now, I'm just your friendly scriptwriter. It's a secret I've kept for some time, and I'd appreciate it if you didn't reveal it to anyone."

Nanshi nodded, still processing this unexpected revelation. "I won't say a word. But why the secrecy? Why not participate openly as a Rider?"

Eclipse leaned in closer, his voice hushed. "There are rules and consequences for Kamen Riders participating in the Desire Grand Prix. I have my reasons for maintaining my dual identity. Just know that I'm here to challenge myself and explore the depths of creativity."

Nanshi understood that Eclipse had his own motives for keeping his Rider identity hidden. "Well, Eclipse, let's make this script change something unforgettable. Valtor James discovering his true origin as a pet bat turned human can add depth to the character."

Eclipse nodded in agreement. "I appreciate your understanding, Nanshi. Let's create a story that will captivate the audience and keep them guessing."

As they began working on the script together, the line between fiction and reality blurred once more, a testament to the unique world of the Desire Grand Prix and the complex desires that drove its participants, both on and off the screen.

___________________

~Tsukuyomi HouseHold~

Corey woke up to see his Supporter was cleaning his childhood room at three in the morning. "Kaeru.. what are you doing here?" His face shows him sleep deprived.