Daybreak 11: Struggling to Fight

"As the Second Wave came and went. One elimination before the game finished, it's surprising that we all survived. Ruli, is she okay?" Kohana looked concerned for the participants.

“This is tiring.” Amber whines. She could feel her shoulders popping out of place. “Can't we get a break?”

Chiki looked around the room. He could feel the exhaustion. “We can't stop.” Amber's support walks in.

“Leo?” She questions.

Leo, with his paintbrush in hand, confidently stepped forward. "It's time to add a splash of inspiration to this game." He looked at Amber and Chiki with a determined gaze.

Chiki grinned, recognizing Leo's presence. "Well, looks like our support has a plan."

Leo smirked. "I believe a change in the canvas of this game is in order. Let me be your brushstroke."

The room buzzed with anticipation as Leo, the unexpected artist, prepared to contribute to the unfolding masterpiece of the Desire Grand Prix.

Kaeru, Zeal stood behind Leo. “Follow us.” The Frog named Girl leads them into a room full of beds.

On a bed was a Mission box. It was addressed to Nanshi. “What?” The Fox themed Rider Looked at the box.

“ Master Nanshi, this is a gift that should help you out in the next wave.” Zeal bowing politely.

Then Nanshi opened the box without a thought. It was a slot machine raise Buckle. “The Fever Slot Raise Buckle. This is overpowered.”

Nanshi, pleasantly surprised by the unexpected gift, examined the Fever Slot Raise Buckle with a glint of excitement in his eyes. "This could be a game-changer."

Leo grinned. "Use it wisely, Nanshi. Let's turn the odds in our favor."

With the newly acquired Raise Buckle, Nanshi prepared himself for the next wave, curious to see how this unique device would influence the upcoming challenges in the Desire Grand Prix.

The second that Nanshi touched the Slot Machine Raise Buckle. His hand could feel the power. “This Buckle is overpowered. I can access any Raise With a pull of the lever.”

Amber asks “Why should we care? We're one game away from the winner being announced.”

Kohana looks at Amber and then notes “The Last wave of Zombies has appeared. Please end this game.”

___________________

~The Village~

As the five remaining Riders stood in front of the last wave of Zombies. The Riders put on Their Raise Buckles.

“Get Ready for Golden Fever!” Nanshi putting on his new Raise Buckle.

“Here comes the Highlights!”  He fearlessly stated his catchphrase. As he puts Magnum on his left hand side of his driver and pulls the lever on his right side.

The slot spins around and it lands on…. Magnum. “Fever!” The buckle announced. As Nanshi entered his Magnum fever, his top and bottom matched both Magnum Raise Buckle. He had a golden scarf draped on him.

Ruli looked in awe. “That's interesting.”

In his hands are two Magnum 40X. His grip shook with them in his hands. Kamen Rider Geat took a deep breath and calmed his nerves. “I can do this. I can prove to everyone, I can do this on my own. I don't want someone to hold my hands.”  

A trigger was pulled. Ruli saw five Zombie Jyamatos laying defeated. ‘If a Single shot did that, I wonder what could happen if I shot a human. ‘ Nanshi couldn't help feeling his fear still lingering. His Shadow had a devilish grin, as it rose out of the ground.

“Do it!” It taunts.

As the haunting shadow taunted Nanshi, he struggled with the internal demons of his fear and the expectations placed upon him. The Magnum 40X in his hands weighed heavy with the responsibility he carried.

"Show them. Show them the strength within," his own voice echoed in his mind, urging him to overcome the lingering doubts.

Ruli observed the internal conflict, realizing that beneath the flashy transformations and powerful weapons, the Riders were still human, dealing with their fears and uncertainties. The Desire Grand Prix was more than just a game—it was a test of character and resilience.

His eyes turned red, he turned the 40X Magnums onto his fellow competitors.

Corey looked afraid. “Pretty boy!”

Then The Game Master steps out with the Vision Driver. He took off his glove and touched the sensor. “Glare Login!” The Vision Driver announced. He scanned a card across it.

“HENSHIN!”  The Game Master transforms into Kamen Rider Glare.

Amber is trying to hold off a Zombie Jyamato with Chiki rushing towards the Enraged Kamen Rider Geats.

As Corey took shot after Shot, his stance unwavering. “I think therefore I am!” Nanshi gave into his fear.

“Go on PULL THE TRIGGER!” Glare moving for something on his belt.

Nanshi came to his senses as he pointed his weapon towards a transformed and helpless Ruli. His finger was inches away from pulling the trigger.

“Deletion!” The Vision Driver activating one of its powers as Purple orbs with the Eye of Providence flies around, knocking off Amber's, and Chiki's helmets.

“Domination!” The orbs attached themselves to the Riders’ heads.

With Kamen Rider Na-Go and Buffa under his control. Corey, who was on the verge of losing consciousness, Ruli who was becoming a Zombie and a scared Nanshi couldn't make a move.

The Riders couldn't do anything. “Now Nanshi time for you to lose.” Glare motion for Amber and Chiki to finish off the Sacred Fox themed Kamen Rider.

“Golden Fever Victory!” Corey pushed something on Nanshi’s Driver. Then his Two Magnums combined into rifle mode.

“Do it, pretty boy.” Corey smiled as he fell.  Geats activates the Gunslinger Arms and Legs, leaps into the air, and fires multiple rounds of homing bullets at the enemy, and then fires from the two Magnum Shooters, causing all the bullets to attack the enemy and destroy them.

As Corey's driver falls off of him, he smiles at Amber. “Win this for me.” The Green Tanuki Ninja themed Rider smiles as he was eliminated for Medical reasoning.
___________________

~One Day Later~

Nanshi looked at the scriptwriter and suggested “What if we added a best friend character that mocks the main protagonist a bit and has quick thinking.”

“Okay and what do you propose as this best friend character’s name?” The writer is looking at the Black Hair actor.

“Akemi Nakajima!” Nanshi looked at the writer.

“This Idea is brilliant.”

As the writers enthusiastically embraced Nanshi's idea, they started developing the character of Akemi Nakajima, the quick-thinking best friend. The narrative took an intriguing turn, introducing a dynamic element that promised to add depth and humor to the unfolding story. The collaborative effort between the Riders and the scriptwriters continued to shape the Desire Grand Prix into an even more engaging and unpredictable experience.

“Okay, now we will begin filming next week for Once Bitten.” The director read the final copy of the script at this stage.

“Actually what if we call it: Vampirus.” Nanshi thought this through.

“Well it's brilliant.” Yuza, the script writer, looked at the main Actor of the film.

‘Corey Eliminated himself From the DGP, helping me through my struggles. I will make sure I'll win so he can come back. There is only one Game Left. I'll make sure I win so my Buddy can come back. He is Akemi Nakajima to me.’ Nanshi put his fellow competitors secretly into his movie.

As The last game drew Near, the Threat of Glare was the only thing that could be a problem. “The Game Master wants me dead but I'm not going to let that stop me from getting my wish.”