Daybreak 13: The Winner is...

As the remaining four Riders took down the normal-sized Jyamatos, the gravity of the situation dawned on them. The game wasn't just about winning; it was about saving the world.

Nanshi, facing the colossal Jyamato boss, felt a mixture of fear and reluctance. Winning meant erasing the memories he had forged with these people he called friends. The Jyamato, a towering amalgamation of a cactus and a chess knight, surveyed the area, leaving the Riders frozen in awe.

The massive creature awaited Nanshi's move. Tears welled in his eyes as he spoke, "Guys, if I clear this game, you'll lose all memories of the DGP, all the times we spent together. They're precious to me."

Amber reassured him, "Well, if you remember, you can meet up with us after this. You have our numbers."

Corey, giving a thumbs up, said, "Pretty boy, I've never been a fan of yours, but I'm glad we got to be friends."

Chiki chimed in, "Here comes the Highlights," eagerly anticipating Nanshi's triumph.

Nanshi approach the final boss with the Monster Raise Buckles ready to activate the finisher.

Corey throws Nanshi the Ninja Buckle. “Use this for the Finisher.”

Nanshi catched it. “Dual on! Get Ready for Monster Ninja! Ready,Fight!” As the Ninja lower half replaced Boost.

With the knowledge that his friends are okay forgetting about the DGP and happy to see Nanshi will get his wish for a World of his Desires. Geats' Monster Glove gets surrounded by stars as it starts to charge up, before throwing a massive punch as his arm and fist increase in size until the target explodes. “Monster Grand Victory!” As his fist slammed into the Boss, The giant Jyamato was sent flying into the sky and it exploded into pieces. Raining down, White Fireworks for Nanshi’s coloring.

“Game Clear!” 

The other Rider's Desire Drivers detached themselves and disappeared. Corey gives one last thumbs up to Nanshi before getting sent back to his regular life. “Good job Nanshi.” Corey called him before completely vanishing.

“I'm glad you won.” Chiki smirked.

“See you in the next world.” Amber smiles as she returns to her old life in Nanshi’s new World…Or so they thought. 

As Nanshi looked at what was raining down was fireworks instead it was a Fragment of the Boss. It pieces itself together. Nanshi looked surprised.

“I see, you won't go down easily.” He smirked. “I've saved this for a grand scale.” Kamen Rider Geats held up his two Raise Buckles he normal uses.

“Dual on! Get Ready for Boost Magnum!” The Desire Driver Announced.

His top half was his red colored thruster from his Motorcycle. His bottom half was white for his Magnum 40X.

The Jyamato boss of this DGP takes the form of a Black Version of Geats. “I'm not here to fight you… brother.” It spoke. “Instead I'm giving you a warning. Stay away from Kohana, she's not what she seems. You've been through this cycle over and over.”

“What do you mean?” Nanshi looked confused.

“You're trapped in an endless game. You need to break it or tons of people Will be hurt for your Desires.” The Black Geats warns. “End it or you'll end up like me brother.”

“What do you mean?” Nanshi questions his dark counterpart.

“You should use your wish for a cycle that doesn't end in the DGP getting their way. Jyamatos are people as well.” Black Geats let him know. “We’re just being hunted down and trapped for usage of a never ending game.”

“Why should I believe you?”

“Because I was once in your shoes.” Black Geats begins his story. “Another place another time for that.”

Nanshi pressed on both of his Raise Buckles for one last time. Geats jumps into the air with the booster on his legs, with his Boostriker transforming into its fox-based Geats Mode before running up to follow Geats. In the air, Geats lands on the Boostriker, before the two light up in fire. Geats jumps off the Boostriker while it runs alongside him, before the two crash into the enemy. Geats goes through the enemy, burning and destroying the opponent in the process.

“Mangum Boost Grand Victory!” His Desire drive Announced as his kick finished off his Dark Counterpart.

“I'll never believe someone like you.” He lands with his leg bending backwards.

___________________

~Six Months Later~

As Nanshi's new wish was granted. He lives with his new family of The Head of the DGP, and Kohana. “Why would you wish for something like this?”  The black and white outfit the girl was wearing looked at her twin brother.

“I thought it would be nice if I had the perfect family.” The Winner of the DGP smiled.

The Head of the DGP says “I liked this Wish. Kohana Don't be so grumpy.”

Kohana rolled her eyes at The Head of the DGP. "Fine, it's your world, after all."

Nanshi looked at them both. "This may be my perfect world, but there's something missing."

"What's that?" Kohana asked.

Nanshi smiled, "Friends. I want the friends I made in the Desire Grand Prix to be part of this world too."

The Head of the DGP chuckled. "That can be arranged. Let's bring them here."

And so, in Nanshi's world, the friends he made during the Desire Grand Prix became a part of his perfect life.

Little did they know that the White Fox Kamen Rider had something else planned with his wish of the Desire Grand Prix Staff would be his family.

Kohana knew something else would be planned.

As Nanshi looked at his phone. He had a picture of his friends. “I'll meet with you all soon…” He stared at it for a while.

Kohana stops herself from breaking this moment. She knew he won fair and square. His wish for this new world was of his own Desires.

“Let him be.” Kohana heard a male voice from the distance. It was the Head of the DGP, Ace.

“Ace?” Kohana looked at him. Her eyes were full of shock. The Desire God himself was behind her.

“This all seems too familiar to me. I was in his shoes once.”  Ace reflecting on his time was Geats.

Note: Black Geats will play a bigger Role in Later on.