Chapter 5 - Bold move

Song-  I wanna be yours by arctic monkey

The tension between both was already reaching the moon. Dayeol started melting like puddle of chocolate. He could not believe what he was hearing. "I missed you dayeol" Those words started echoing in his mind. Even if it made him happy to hear it dayeol still was not sure whether taehyun was being serious. "Was he playing games with me again" he thought. After all what happened years ago, he still remembered like it was yesterday. He thought he would leave everything behind him then just to know it clearly had not worked for years.

"Please give me a chance to undo everything I did?"

"Please"

"Dayeol" he lifted his head up from his shoulder and looked straight into dayeol's eyes. He said his name so gently that it almost made dayeol say yes. He then pulled his arms away from his waist. Dayeol looked up at taehyun to see what happened. Dayeol was surprised when taehyun put his palms on his face. He never once blinked while doing so and dayeol simply did not say anything about it and just let it happen. Taehyun saw how his ears turned really red. He reached out to his right ear and placed his right hand. His hands felt cold somehow, he did not feel uncomfortable.

Taehyun looked down onto his lips and gulped. The urge for taehyun to just grab dayeol and kiss him was off the charts. They both were lost in the moment just staring at each other when dayeol's phone started ringing aloud. Dayeol at once pulled away from taehyun.

"Sa yeong" Dayeol picked up the phone right away.

"Dayeol" Sa yeong started crying to the phone.

"You really came."

"Yes, I did, you know I would do anything for you."

Taehyun felt jealous that he was talking to her like that.

"You both change and come to the dining hall, I will introduce you to Jin young."

"Is taehyun there with you?" Sa yeong asked.

Dayeol did not answer he simply just gave the phone to taehyun. Taehyun looked surprised but quickly took the phone. He never thought dayeol would do something like that.

"Omo, look who is talking"?

"Did you remember your amazing friend now?"

"Ya, taehyun I will hit you with my bridal heels."

"I'm so scared" taehyun started laughing hard.

"Taehyun" Sa yeong sounded annoyed but it made taehyun happy.

"Ok bride to be we will be there soon as possible" Taehyun gave back the phone to dayeol.

It was quite awkward now. To end the awkwardness dayeol picked up his suitcase and took few steps up the staircase. Taehyun just looked at dayeol with incredibly sad face. But to his surprise dayeol stopped. He didnt turn around though. After feeling like eternity dayeol spoke up.

"I will think about it" Dayeol then ran up the staircase not looking back at all.

Taehyun face lit up. It was not the answer he was expecting but it was better than nothing. He heard dayeol entering his room in a rush. He chuckled thinking how adorable he was but then just stopped smiling at once.

"I won't ever lose you again dayeol" he thought.

Dayeol lay on his bed feeling exhausted. Today felt like a rollercoaster ride. His emotions were all over the place. He closed his eyes to rewind everything like movie clip. He thought about them meeting at the airport, the taxi ride, villa entrance. When dayeol remembered what happened at the villa entrance earlier he at once got up. Then he fell back again on the bed. He tossed around in his bed feeling embarrassed. He could not believe what he had done earlier.

Earlier this morning, when taehyun cornered him to a wall. He said something that made dayeol speechless.

"You can give me a kiss instead."

Dayeol panicked thinking he might have gotten caught staring at taehyun earlier in the cab. But he was determined not to show his weaknesses. He looked straight back at taehyun getting truly angry at him. And for the worst taehyun said what he hopefully thought he would not.

"I saw you staring at me earlier."

"Why would you think that" He crossed his arms not trying to look like he was panicking but however much he tried he looked nervous.

"Then what were you doing" taehyun looked at dayeol as if he knew he won. Taehyun always played with him like this. Dayeol knew he had to get back at him. It was now or never. He had enough.

When taehyun was busy thinking, he got dayeol. He was caught off-guard when dayeol put his hand on his shirt unexpectedly. Taehyun had shock plastered on his face. The next thing he knew dayeol ran his hand up his shirt slowly and sensually while staring intensely into his eyes. Taehyun looked like a lost puppy. It was as if he was completely hypnotized by dayeol. He then touched his jacket and suddenly pulled to get him closer. Taehyun liked the bold move from dayeol. He thought dayeol was going to kiss him, so he patiently waited for the kiss however dayeol had other plans. when their lips were inches apart dayeol punched him in the solar plexus. It was painful enough to hurt him but not seriously injure him.

Taehyun fell to his knees. He looked down at taehyun who was groaning in pain.

"Two can play this game taehyun."

Dayeol never thought he would ever do something like this ever in his entire life. But thought that he had enough of taehyun crazy antics that made him do that. However now he was truly regretting what he did. He could not believe what came over him. He wondered whether he did that because he wanted to touch him. He at once brushed it out of his mind.

He looked around his room. The view was stunning. There were four huge windows. The bed had direct view to the ocean. Dayeol loved it. The sunrays hit him on the face. It made him smile.

"Let's see what happens" he thought.