Chapter 7- My fault

Song- This love by Taylor Swift

Ocean villa renowned among people for famous things like for example their food and accommodation. However, there was something else it was also known for. A pond. A pond surrounded by the rarest plants and flowers in the whole country. Seasonally when birds migrate, they always make a stop here before going on their journey which has attracted tourists over the years. Place that was truly a heaven on earth.

In a beautiful afternoon, three people were walking their way to the pond. Two who came to enjoy the scenery and one who hid behind a tree.

"Did you speak to our coach recently?"

"Not really"

"Her kids are now in fourth grade."

Min Jung was surprised hearing that. Last time they both saw them was when they were babies.

"I couldn't really talk to her because of my business trips."

Min Jung has been quite busy because of work. It sad that both had no idea that they had common friends because of jinyoung and so yeong. Dayeol thought it could be his fault because he truly could not meet up so yeong after graduating from the police academy. He was glad that he came to the wedding.

They both took seats at a bench that was near the pond while someone was still hiding behind a tree spying on them.

"Can I ask?"

Dayeol knew right away what he was going to ask.

"No"

"Honestly I really don't know."

Min Jung smiled.

"I still remember you taking advice from me because of him."

Min jung knew what was going on between both dayeol and taehyun when dayeol told him what happened between them. He tried to see what taehyun had to say when he said whether they were friends or not. He was quite impressed by taehyun's answer.

"So do you still have feelings for him?"

"I really don't know" dayeol looked at his fingers as if it helped him to answer his question. Min Jung looked up at the sky. The clouds were slowly turning dark.

"I think you know your answer, you will figure it out."

"Come on let's get going it's about to rain."

Taehyun heard everything. Earlier when taehyun asked whether he could join them he immediately changed what he said once he saw dayeol's face. He did not want to get on his bad side. He only wanted to impress him not hurt him, but he still ended up following him. Taehyun wondered whether he was making him uncomfortable by throwing his feelings on to him. It was his fault. What he said to dayeol still hurt him so much. He cried so much the day dayeol left to the point where he went to his house in the pouring rain begging dayeol to come out to find out the house was empty the next day. It crushed him.

Dayeol had already come to his room. He sat on the bed wondered why taehyun changed his mind at the last minute. "Did he want him to come along with them" he thought when suddenly started raining heavily. Dayeol wondered whether taehyun had come to his room. He went downstairs and waited near in front of his door wondering whether he should go ahead and knock the door.

After hesitating a bit, he finally knocked on the door. There was no answer. This time he said his name very loudly.

"Taehyun"

He put his ear near the door to see if he could hear anything from inside, but it was no use. Next thing he did was to call Ye beom.

"Ye beom is taehyun with you?"

"No, he left right after you left with min jung."

"Okay thanks ye beom"

He kept the phone. He opened the main door to the outside. It was raining so heavily. Dayeol phased around the door feeling worried. He quickly went upstairs to grab his umbrella from the suitcase. He did not think about how bad the rain was, he ran outside.

Dayeol was shivering. The weather was cold as the winter however it did not stop him from waiting outside in the rain. He was really scared. Right when he thought of going after him, he saw a blurry figure from afar. The heavy rain made it hard to figure who it was then it became clearer who it was he ran to towards him.

Taehyun was soaking wet. Dayeol felt angry seeing him like this. He put the umbrella over his head so he would not get wet any further. Taehyun looked at dayeol. He could not figure out whether the person in front of him was real or not.

"Where were you?"

"Why are you walking under the rain?"

"Are you crazy?" Dayeol was fuming with anger.

Tears formed in taehyun's eyes. He hugged dayeol tightly.

"He was real" He thought.

"Please don't leave me" he cried. He cried loudly.

Dayeol's umbrella fell to the ground. He forgot about the rain. The anger that dayeol felt just vanished. His heart was hurting. His arms slowly went around his shoulders. He gently pulled him closer to him. He could only here taehyun's crying voice. He hugged taehyun tightly.

It was cold but hugging him felt warm.