Chapter 15 - Eskimo kiss

song-  About you by The 1975

Author note - I m so sorry for the late update

The moon was shining brightly in the picturesque night sky. Dayeol tossed and turned around feeling a bit thirsty. He slowly opened his eyes to the light beaming from the moon. Dayeol realized he could not close the curtain earlier so he tried to get up from the bed thinking he would do that and get a glass of water but then he noticed that there was something pulling dayeol from his sleeve. He turned around to the side to look at taehyun who had fallen fast asleep next to him on his bed. Taehyun was holding on to his sleeve tightly. Dayeol smiled seeing taehyun sleeping. He could not help but think how handsome he was even when he was asleep. Dayeol could not believe that taehyun was sleeping right next to him. It felt like a dream.

Earlier, He and Taehyun had returned to the villa after a very incredibly chaotic time at the hospital. When they were at the hospital, he and dayeol got an earful from the doctor, not just from the doctor from all their friends.

So, long story short, right after dayeol left the room everyone panicked after processing what had happened and ran after dayeol especially min jung.

Taehyun was shocked but did not let it last. He also did not waste a minute he ran after dayeol. He looked around for him everywhere but then he realized the time. He knew dayeol's flight was today. Taehyun knew what he had to do. He grabbed an available taxi outside and went to the villa hoping he was right and that is when he saw the taxi parked outside the villa.

He was beyond happy when he realized that dayeol had not left yet and even more happy that it was the taxi guy that he and dayeol knew. He told taxi driver to help him and that he would pay extra but the taxi driver was so kind that he was so on board with taehyun's mission to confess his feelings to dayeol. He did not want to lose dayeol again, not ever again.

And so, the mission that taehyun planned was conducted. He got in the taxi he came in the first place and waited for dayeol at the beach. Fast forward, after everything happened at the hospital they returned to the villa. The married couple went on their honeymoon trip to New Zealand.

Later, the guests had lunch that sa yeong and jin young had arranged. Taehyun was having a tough time with his arm so dayeol helped him with eating. Everyone was side eyeing them or smiling at them. Dayeol had completely misunderstood what had happened at the hospital room when he confessed his feelings to taehyun in front of everyone. They were surprised that dayeol was the first person to admit his feelings and not taehyun and it was in front everyone. All their friends have been knowing what has been going on between them long time especially sa yeong and ye beom who were the masterminds behind putting them in the same building. The tension was beyond the level that anyone would have recognized. However, this was not the same case for Jin young's friends because they did not have any clue about them so his friends would have been genuinely surprised to hear it.

And that is how everything unfolded in the end. Jin young's girl friends who were eyeing taehyun completely stopped flirting with him. But there was a real problem, Dayeol and taehyun were now being nonstop teased. Taehyun was enjoying it while dayeol was really embarrassed. When taehyun and dayeol had finished having lunch dayeol dragged taehyun away to their accommodation area while they kept on hearing whistle sounds coming after them when they left.

When they finally managed arrive dayeol waited for taehyun to enter his room so he could go back to his room. But he did not go, just stared at him with his big puppy eyes.

Dayeol wondered what taehyun was asking from him.

"Are you just going to leave your boyfriend alone in this state?" he said while pointing his right index finger at his cast.