Chapter 13 - Moving forward

song - Love poem by IU

Content warning 

trigger warning - car accident , nightmare

author's note - I m so sorry for getting late again to update 

It was a very rainy night. The rain started pouring nonstop on their way to the airport. Taehyun and dayeol were on their way to the airport with two of taehyun's friends. At first, he was so sad that he could not confess his feelings to dayeol early when they were alone but now, he was glad that it turned out this way. He was in a trance; Dayeol was in his mind just thinking about how he was going to confess his feelings, that he did not even realize the car behind him was blasting the horn to make a move. Taehyun quickly put a foot on the pedal.

"Taehyun are you okay?" Evan asked.

"Yeah, I am fine."

"Want me to drive or let dayeol drive?" Ethan asked.

dayeol nodded along agreeing with Ethan.

"No, I'm fine I said I would be the chauffeur today."

Taehyun said while trying to give the best genuine smile even if he was not okay at all. He did not want to make his friends worry about him. He was nervous because dayeol was sitting right next to him. He did not want to make his friends worry about him. Ethan and Evan were brothers. There was a time when he was having a tough time because of dayeol absence that he even neglected his college work that he always makes sure to do. They helped him at that time.

Ethan and Evan are twins who taehyun became close when going to college together. They were in the same field. Sa yeong were also close friends of the twins which is the reason they were also at the wedding. The twins had to leave on the early morning flight back to Seoul because of work. They were looking for a vehicle to get back to the airport but unfortunately, they could not find one because of the heavy rain. The heavy rain sure did make everyone go crazy at the party but thankfully the party had already ended, and the staff had already cleaned most the necessary items and equipment's that was outside. The driver staff in the villa had gone out for an important errand which led to not having a driver, but the car being available taehyun volunteered to drop them off mostly because rest of the friends were too drunk.

What made taehyun happier was that dayeol also volunteered to tag along with him. Early when the red team won everyone started dancing singing and drinking champagne to celebrate sa yeong win except two people who were in their own world. One who was wondering what came over to him to start kissing like that and the other getting incredibly nervous and terribly upset that he could not confess his feelings. And so, throughout the night taehyun could not approach dayeol at all because other friends surrounded him especially min jung which made taehyun feel a bit bothered by it. However, taehyun too was surrounded by his friends who were there nonstop chatting with him. But thanks to Ethan and Evans now they were on their way to airport with dayeol right next to him.

The road was very slippery but taehyun managed to drive safely to the airport. Now it was just him and dayeol in the car. Taehyun started the car slowly making a move away from the chaos in the airport traffic.

Both of their hearts were beating fast. None of them spoke for a while. Then taehyun saw a café opened from a distance. The café was open for twenty-four hours. Taehyun thought dayeol might be cold, so he thought of quickly visiting to get a hot chocolate for him and dayeol. He parked the car at the parking lot by surprising dayeol. Dayeol did not say anything though just glanced at what taehyun was going to do. He surprised himself with what he did the entire day today. His new hair style, his first kiss and even tagging along with taehyun because he did not want him to go alone.