Chapter 12 - Pool party part 2

Content warning

Song - Into it by chase atlantic

Everything was very chaotic downstairs. The married couple still had time until the game officially started so they enjoyed a drink in the bar listening to music while in the darkness with lesser lights there were two people upstairs trying to figure out what had just happened.

"I feel like we have been in the situation before."

Dayeol quickly regained his balanced and pushed taehyun away.

"I will go somewhere else."

Dayeol tried to leave but taehyun stopped him.

"Don't go dayeol."

His heart started beating fast once again at a rapid speed. Dayeol knew the face taehyun was making. He knew he would just fall for it again as usual, but he still turned around to look at taehyun. Both just stared at each other not uttering a word. However, their moment lasted short the signal rang throughout the loudspeakers that the game had officially started. Dayeol felt nervous being with taehyun. He could not change his hiding spot anymore. He was in his own thoughts taehyun pulled dayeol inside the curtain, so they were both properly hiding behind it.

After minute into the game taehyun sat on the floor leaning his back towards the corner of the wall being all carefree while tapping the floor telling dayeol to sit down.

"We are definitely going to get caught" dayeol thought.

But he still sat opposite towards taehyun keeping bit of space even if it was bit cramped up. Dayeol had to make sure they were still hiding behind the cupboard trying to hear any footsteps coming from outside. Taehyun just kept staring at dayeol completely not caring about the game at all.

"Dayeol" taehyun said his name softly.

Dayeol turned around look at taehyun waiting to see what he had to say. He could not help but wonder whether taehyun was as nervous as he was being close like this. Dayeol wanted to hear what he had to say but what dayeol did not know is that taehyun was indeed nervous to be with dayeol as dayeol was with him. When everyone's eyes were on the married couple when they entered the pool party his full attention was on dayeol whom he saw phasing outside hiding behind a tree.

Dayeol was so beautiful he had this sudden urge to go over to dayeol and just kiss him even if anyone saw it. He felt so out of control that he had to leave the pool party to cool himself down. Now he was with dayeol the source of the issue in why he feels like he would go out of control.

"Dayeol, I am I making you uncomfortable?"

"WHAT"

Dayeol felt like his heart broke into pieces. He could not believe what he heard.

"What do you mean?"

"The past two days I just kept bothering you when you clearly came here to have a great time."

"Is this the reason you avoided me throughout the wedding?"

Dayeol felt angry at taehyun after what he said while taehyun looked down after making eye contact with dayeol. He looked like a sad puppy.

"Do you know how worried I was?"

"I thought you do not have any serious feelings for me and that you were just playing with me."

He was fuming. After a minute of silence taehyun touched dayeol's hand.

"I really could not continue this ridiculous act for so long after what you said last night dayeol, I just felt so scared that you would leave me again for being that way that's why I avoided you and kept a distance trying to make you feel comfortable."

"I am s.."

Dayeol at once cut off what taehyun had to say any further.

"You know you can be a real idiot for someone who is really smart."

Dayeol pulled taehyun from his shirt and crashed his lips onto his. Taehyun was surprised by when dayeol pulled him by his shirt. He thought he was going to hit him again but this time it was different. It was a kiss. Taehyun could not help but smile into dayeol's lips. His kiss felt intense like taehyun felt dayeol's anger but at the same time it felt so good. It was electrifying. Dayeol sat on top of taehyun's lap getting even more closer to feel him but dayeol at once pulled away from kissing taehyun. Both were out of breath. Dayeol still was on top taehyun's lap.

In this darkroom brightened up with blue neon lights two hearts were beating loudly as both just silently stared at each other. It was an intense battle of staring but dayeol lost first as he felt a bit shy after what he did just now. He looked away first. Taehyun on the other hand was going strong with the stare down. At one point he was looking at dayeol's lips and got closer to dayeol's face. He put one hand behind his curly hair, getting dayeol closer to him with that he gently pressed his lips on dayeol. It was less intense than before. A sweet kiss. Dayeol put his arms around taehyun unconsciously while taehyun wrapped his hands around dayeol's waist to get him fully closer to him. Both heard each other's heartbeat much closer now.

The kiss gradually got intense and dayeol could not help but shiver under taehyun touch when he slipped his hand under dayeol's shirt. Taehyun wanted more. He slowly pushed dayeol on to the floor but he put his hand behind his head so he would feel comfortable. Taehyun slightly bit dayeol's lips to gain access to his mouth. They did not break the kiss. They were practically battling for dominance with their French kiss however it did not last longer when someone opened the door getting dayeol's full attention. He got up and pushed taehyun against a wall and pressed his palm on his mouth.

Both were heavily breathing. Their hearts were beating loudly, and the temperature of the room felt extremely high. Dayeol looked back at taehyun who was intensely staring at him. His eyes were just mesmerizing, beautiful. He put hand on dayeol's waist and pulled him towards him. Then taehyun did something unexpected. He kissed his palm. It surprised him that he pulled away from taehyun. The curtain pulled a bit backwards exposing dayeol a bit and making himself caught in the end by jin young.

"Dayeol, I caught you" jin young laughed but stopped after seeing the state dayeol was in. He had become cherry red, and his hair was a mess.

"Are you feeling, okay?"

"Yeah, I am fine, Lets go shall we" dayeol said trying hurry up and leave the room so he would not see taehyun.

Dayeol looked back at the room before closing the door behind him.

"Do you like the neon lights in the room"

"Yeah, I like it" while looking at the room fondly.