Chapter 14 - Don't runaway

Song - Nervous by The neighborhood

When he found out he had been unconscious for about five minutes he did not feel anything about it. He did not care but when he heard they took taehyun to put cast to his fractured left arm he panicked and ran without letting ye beom finishing rest of the sentence. 

When dayeol finally found him and did what he just did now his faced started burning. He could not believe what he just did, and it was in front of all the people. It is just he could not help it. The mere thought of losing taehyun burned his heart to the ground. That nightmare scared him so much and the first thing dayeol did was to run across the hospital in hospital clothing literally when he had loss of balance and headache stumbling his way to taehyun. And just like that the words he thought he would never ever say just naturally came to him. His real feelings. The words he desperately tried to block away.

He held tightly on to taehyun until he pulled away when he heard taehyun groaning in pain. Dayeol realized he over did with the hugging. He gently pulled away from taehyun with him saying sorry in a very tiny voice while looking away from taehyun feeling shy and scared to see his reaction.

Dayeol stepped away from taehyun and looked at the now filled crowded room. There were other patients who were waiting their turn and his friends. The atmosphere suddenly felt cold. Everyone was blankly staring at him after hearing what dayeol said. His heart was beating fast. Taehyun eyes never left dayeol. He did not blink. He simply just stared at dayeol. The people in the room were either giving each other looks or whispering to each other. Even his own close friends sa yeong, ye beom and min jung were just staring at him. They looked shocked. He did know what to do, he felt overwhelmed. He wanted to get out of here. Thankfully, the doctor showed up at the right time.

"Why is this room so crowded?"

The doctor directly stared at dayeol who was in a hospital clothes.

When everyone attention was on the doctor dayeol stepped back and turned around pushed through the crowd and left. He ran away. He felt like a coward. He did not even look back. The people in the room even taehyun the way they were looking at him made dayeol afraid. Scared of rejection by everyone, he ran and ran without looking back. Dayeol was fully aware of what he did now. Instead of taking the elevator he took the staircases to go down and before taking the last step he sat down feeling tired. Tears formed in his eyes. He did not know how long he sat there but he just did until at one moment he realized why he did what he did in the first place when he left for Busan. Dayeol did not want to feel what he felt before. The pain took over him. He kept on remembering when taehyun pushed him away repeatedly. He got up and wiped his tears that just kept on falling.

"I need to get out of here."

He walked out of the hospital exit. The chilly wind hit him like a wave. He started shivering. He looked up at the sky. It was still dark. He only stepped out of the hospital. He stood there right in front of the automatic sliding door after exiting. Again, he hesitated, looking back wondering whether he was doing the right thing. Outside was less crowded. Right then a taxi stopped in front of him. Few people got out of it. He unconsciously got on the vehicle right when they left.

"Ocean villa please"

The taxi driver had not driven away yet. He suddenly turned around.

"You are that customer" he kept on laughing and smiling brightly.

"Good to see you sir."

Dayeol at once recognized the familiar face. It was the taxi driver that took him and taehyun to the villa. The taxi driver then stared at the clothes he was wearing. Dayeol felt nervous.