01

Stiles where the fuck do you think you're going." "To find the body in the woods with scott." "No it's the middle of the fucking night you're not doing that shit." "Yes I am come on. Just let me. I'll text you to let you know I'm okay." "If dad finds out I know nothing. Got it?" "Got it. Thank you love you." Stiles says rushing out the door. Mandi goes back upstairs to her room and lays on her bed. Dad's going to find out. She thinks.
Sure enough like an hour later the front door opens and stiles comes upstairs, "Sad knows." He yells before going into his room.
It's late when sheriff stillinski makes it home. Mandi hears him come in so she goes downstairs. "What are you doing up mandi?" "Dad I'm 21, pretty sure you can't give me a bedtime anymore." "I just mean it's late mandi." He says sighing. "What wrong?" "Uh where to start there's a dead body in the woods somewhere and a killer on the loose. And stiles was in the woods looking for the body." "Yea about that.." "Mandi what if he got hurt." "I made sure he texted me every 20 minutes and his location was on dad. Not to mention the dozens of cops in the woods." "It was still dangerous mandi." "Stiles is.... well stiles. He would have snuck out to go find that body anyway."  "I know I know. Hey with school starting are you going to be okay home by yourself all day." "Yeah I'm going to get a job."

"It doesn't make sense. I found the the body a deer came and then I dropped my inhaler. It should be here." "Maybe the killer moved the body." "Yea if he did I hope he left my inhaler those things are like 50 bucks." "You know none of this would be a problem if you guys would just be like normal teenagers for once." "Mandi youre not helping." "I know stiles-" "What are you guys doing here." Mandi get cut off by a guy standing a couple feet from them, "this is private property." "Uh-we-um-hes-" stiles stutters. "We looking for an inhaler." Scott says the guy tosses Scott's inhaler to him and leaves. "Oh my God do you guys know who that is? Derek hale his family died in that fire years ago." "Oh yea didn't your sister go to school with him." "Yea I did but um anyways he got fucking hot. Holy shit." "Mandi." "What stiles I saw a hot man so I said he was hot. That like me telling you not to talk about lydia." Stiles shakes his head and they start walking back to stiles' jeep

Mandi went down to the police station where her dad worked. "Hey mandi your dad's out right now but you can wait in his office for him." One of the deputies say to mandi. It only takes 10 minutes and sheriff stillinski is back he walks into his office and hugs his daughter. "I brought you lunch." Mandi says and holds up a brown paper bag.

A/N
A good father daughter relationship, finally.
Listen to wait for it from Hamilton
I think I'm going back to my Hamilton phase.