18

mandi sighs she absolutely hates scotts plan but he seems to think that derek wont let his pack of teenagers hurt her when she asked why he said and i quote 'i dont know just the way he acts.' he told her to just distract derek
so mandi stood inside the mcall house qaiting for her brother, lydia, allison, and jackson to show up once they did. she walked outside telling them to lock the doors and windows.
derek and his pack show up a few minutes later.
"so sourwolf. so stiles was telling me youre trying to kill a teenager." "shes a kanima mandi." "shes a child." mandi snaps before continuing to talk calmly, "what is it you have a gainst teenagers i mean you ruined three of their lives by turning them into werewolves and now youre trying to kill one." "why are you out here mandi?" "you know murder's illegal right? i mean imagine being a werewolf and  a criminal. noone would care what happened to you and  you be taken and tested on. i mean if youre into that sorta thing go ahead. but like again youre draging 3 teens down with you ruining their life....." mandi continues to ramble as erica rolls her eyes whispering to derek, "can i just kill her?" "no." "why its not like shes important at all so why not." "cause i said so."
"and i get why issac did it because if i was in his situation id do it to. but boyd, you couldve just talked to someone less of a dickhead and they wouldve helped you get friends but no derek here condemned you to be running from hunters and losing control every full moon for the rest of your life." mandi says before looking at the girl, "and erica im not going to lie if you took the bite to be more..... seductive and hot then thats just pathetic." mandi says laughing some. she knew waht she was doing she was trying to get under ger nerves and keep her distracted. "because tell me who is attracted to a werewolf that goes crazy and tries to kill them every month, besides allison." mandi can practically see ericas blood boil. "its kind of sad you were that desperate." and that did it. erica roared and jumped on mandi wrapping her hands around mandis throat. erica begins choking mandi and just as mandis vision begins to go blurry her eyes turn white and something electrocutes erica sended her backwards a few feet. mandi stands up confused as hell.
derek watches her with his werewolf eyes getting a better look at the blue 'aura' around her. slowly he realizes its not an aura but more like a netting of blue and white lightning wrapped around her.mandi looks down at her hands that seem to have lightning dancing on them.
dereks eyes are pulled away from her though when scott comes out with issac he throws issac at the feet of a now standing still visibly pissed erica.
"i understand why you wont join me now." derek begins in the time that he had looked away from her mandi had joined her brother, scott and allison an the porch whatever electricity thing he had before gone but her eyes still shined white. however derek ignored that and continued talking to scott, "youre not an omega, youre an alpha of a pack of youre own. but youll never be able to beat me." "i dont need to beat you i just need to stall you until the cops come."
just then they hear hissing and the kanima crawls out of scotts window. a few seconds later lydia comes running out onto the porch. "can someone please tell me whats going on?" she says. and scott mutters, "its jackson." before running off to find jackson stiles following. mandi sighs and lydia asks again, "what the hell is going on."

A/n
ahhh okay sneak peak at mandis powers. dw everything will be explained eventually.