02

It was Friday and all day stiles had been looking stuff up about werewolves. That's his working theory Scott was bitten by a werewolf. Mandi didn't thought it was a weird theory but Scott saying he heard a wolf howling in California was also weird. So mandi sat on stiles bed while he searched up information. Scott came over and knocked on stiles door. "Come in. I've been reading a lot of articles, websites, all of that stuff." "How much adderall have you had today?" Scott asks stiles, "Alot okay it doesn't matter. Just listen." "Is this about the body? Did they I.D it." "No my dad says their still questioning people." "Even derek hale." "Oh the dude mandi went to school with." "Yea. Wait mandi when did dad talk to you why doesn't he talk to me?" "Cause you're in highschool and I'm interning as a photographer at the station."  "Um anyway back on topic. Remember the joke from earlier....." mandi zones out not listening to stiles and Scott's conversation, until Scott tries to leave. And stiles starts arguing so mandi takes the opportunity to grab Scott's phone. "What are you doing?" "Texting allison that you can't come tonight." "No stop." "It's for your own good scott." "No!" Scott grabs mandi and pushes her against the wall bringing his fist up. Mandi flinches. And Scott realizes what just happened he let's go of mandi and hits the computer chair instead. Before grabbing his bag and leaving.
"Mandi are you okay." Mandi nods, "Stiles. Stiles the chair!" "Shit" the chair had claw marks on it.
When they made it to the party they see derek holding his passenger side door open and allison getting in. Derek closes the door and looks up at mandi and stiles his eyes lock on mandi's a slight smirk forms on his lips, "Come on mandi we need to find scott." "Yea yea okay."

"Scott let us in come on." "I know who the werewolf is." "Scott come one we can help you." "It's derek he's the werewolf derek hale." "Scott derek took allison home." Mandi hits stiles for saying that. Stiles kicks the door open and the rooms empty and the windows open. "Fuck."

Stiles drove to allisons house and knocks on the door. Her mom answers and stiles stutters over his words so her mom calls allison down. "Stiles?" "Y-yeah u-um-" "Scott wanted us to let you know he's sorry. He not feeling to good right now." Mandi cuts stiles off lying easily. "Oh My God is he okay." "Yea it's just a stomach bug." "Okay tell him I hope he feels better and it was nice to meet you....." "Amanda, she my older sister." "It was nice yo meet you allison. Scott has said great things about you." Which wasn't a lie. He did he talked about her nonstop.

Derek watched from a distance, what was wrong with him why is he so entranced by this girl. What was so special with this one girl. She was like any other girl. But not because if she was any other girl derek wouldn't be so entranced.

A/n
I'm ngl derek gives me stalker vibes sometimes.
Also the moana soundtrack >>>>>