20

stiles, mandi, and scott walkes into the sheriffs office only to stop short seeing jackson on the couch and his dad standing next to them.
"scott," the sheriff says before sighung and looking at his two children, "mandi, stiles perfect timing have you met jacksons dad David Whitmore? Esquire."
"that means lawyer." jackson says smugly.
"yea we arent idiots jackass." mandi snaps.
"mandi." her dad scolds. and she sighs

-----

"You will not go withen 50 feet of jackson Whitmore. you will not speak to him. you will not aproach him. you will not harras or assult him, physically or psychologically."
"what about school?" stiles asks
"yea the speaking to him one might be a problem considering that i might have to sub for some of his classes." mandi adds
"you will go to your classes while trying to maintain a 50 foot radius. and mandi dont speak to him about anything unrelated to school."
mandi nods but stiles has more to say
"what if we have to use the bathroom and theres only two stalls open but their right next to each other." the sheriff glares at his son and mandi elbows stiles in the ribs. "okayy ill just hold it."
the sheriff grabs his kids by the back of their neck and pushes them into the hallway. "what the hell were you two thinking kidnapping someone and stealing the transport van?" "i uh actually didnt kidnap anyone ir steal the van that was all scotty and stiles." mandi says and her dad and stiles glare at her in annoyance, "my bad ill shut up."
after their dad finishes yelling at them they go over to where melissa is grounding scott.
"and uh no stiles." "wha- i-" Stiles starts, walking forward. "NO STILES." melissa yells and stiles back away in slight fear making mandi laugh. "and no mandi either." melissa says making mandis mouth drop in shock.

-----

mandi stood in the library with mr harris and stiles, scott, allison, erica, jackson, and matt.
"i cant be in detention with them. i have a restraining order against these fools." "all these fools?" "no just us." stiles says raising his hand scott doing the same. "he also has a restraining order against me so i might as well just go." mandi says. "no! you two that table over there. and you just stay over here with me." mr harris says making mandis face scrunch in disgust.

mr harris grabs his bag which makes everyone look at him. "uh no im leaving but you all have to stay and reshelve the books enjoy youre evening. mandi you could come if you want." mandi literally throws up in her mouth so stiles lies for her, "uh our dad wants her to keep me in her eye line so she cant sorry."
mandi looks at her brother silently thanking him. "very well then." mr harris says before leaving.
"yea since dad didnt really say that and i dont feel like dealing with jackass, the creep and a bitch im leaving. see you at home love you." mandi says to stiles obviously talking about jackson, matt and erica even though erica sat infront of her.
"takes one to know one" erica says rolling her eyes, if derek had not instructed her not to touch mandi she wouldve killed the girl already.

------

mandi unlocks the house with her key before walking in closing it and locking it again she takes her black converse leaving them at the door before walking upstairs to her room. she sighs and sets her purse and keys down on her desk before turning and seeing derek standing in her room. she jumps.
"holy shit. what the fuck derek?" "sorry." "why are you here." derek shrugs. "okay then leave cause i dont let murderous werewolves in my room." "the other day with erica at scotts house." "what about it." mandi says leaning against her desk. "after you electicuted erica sending her away from you your eyes were glowing white and i could see blue and white lightning wrapped around you like a web except it wasnt visible to the human eye and i dont think it visible to omegas unless they know how to look." "what are you getting at." "ive heard stories and i might know what you are but its just a hunch."

-----

after derek left mandi went to the animal clinic to talk to deaton hoping hed know more obout this than derek.
"well hes right there is Rajūs but its not often you find one that pairs with a human protecting that human. however it has happened and these creatures give the human they paired with their powers essentially the raijū and human become one and the raijū can only be seen as a gaurdian spirit or aura which explains what derek saw. when a raijū pairs with a human its simiular to kitsunes." "kitsunes?" "we'll save that for another time the point im getting at is you can learn to control and bend the raijū to youre will which means harnessing the power." "wjat is the power?" "in Japanese mythology the Raijū is the companion or pet of Raijin who is the god of storms likewise the raijū is often referred to as the thunder beast, it is most often seen as a canine creature wrapped in lightning. so their power would be somewhat similar to a werewolfs only  youd have lightning and electricity control and they dont. but the simular aspects are the teeth and nails and a somewhat better hearing then humans." "wait am i going to grow side burns like scott does when he turns." "no. the raijū are differant and are more like lightning than animal so you might look like you have lightning running through your veins but you wont have sideburns." "oh thank the Lord." "you also shouldnt go crazy and try to kill everyone everyfull moon however since raijū is the companion to the god of storms durning storms you may feel agitated so you may need to be careful during storms but you might also find comfort in the rain." "ive always found comfort in the rain." deaton opens his mouth to speak but gets cut off by mandis phone ringing.
"stiles? whats wrong?"
"jackson did something and ericas having a seizure. we are taking her to derek."
"how she shouldn't be having a seizure she a werewolf."
"i dont know mandi but she kind of looks likes shes dying."
"shit." mandi may habe not liked erica but she didnt want her to die.
"where are you can you get to us?"
"yea yea ill be there give me a few minutes."
mandi hangs up and apologizes to deaton before rushing out.

--------

mandi made it the group just as derek broke ericas arm causing her to let out a blood curdling scream.
"did he just break her arm?!?" she exclaims
"it the only way to trigger the healing process. but now i still have to get the venom out this is where its really going to hurt." derek says before squeezing erica broken arm making blood spill out.
"i-uh what the fuck!" is all mandi can get out.
once all the venom is out erica is left panting. "thank you." she mutters.

a/n
okay so when i made plans for what mandi was going to be i had forgot their was a chimera who exhibited the same traits as the Raijū so i had to change it up to where its kind of a mix between kitsunes and werewolf.
and season 2 moodboards next update