05

"What were you guys even doing out here." "Looking for Scott's inhaler." "The one he lost the night that you said it was just you out there." "Ye-no." The sheriff turns to his daughter. "Stiles take scott home. And we need to talk later mandi." Mandi nods and pulls stiles over to Scott  "we need to talk to derek." "Yea someone needs to get in that car." "I can do it. I'll tell sarah I left my camera in her car and that I need to get it. It will look less suspicious." "Okay so do it."

"I didn't kill the girl." "No you just bit Scott bury the girl in your property and constantly threaten to kill people. That doesn't make you look guilty at all." "I didn't bite scott." "Alright be real with me for a second. Why did you have to ruin a teenagers life I mean their lives are already shit as it is but making them werewolves. That's fucked up." "I didn't do any of that mandi." "Yea well who did derek? Olaf?" "I didn't do it."

After stiles and Scott left mandi had taken the photos the police department needed and then her dad had a deputy drive her home.  When she got home she got ready for the game even though stiles never played she always went to them. In all honesty she liked lacrosse sometimes if Scott was busy and stiles need practice or some shit shed help him. She grew to like the game. Mandi was putting on her heel boots when she got a text from stiles.

Mischief: Scott's playing in the game

Mandi quickly tied the shoes and grabbed her jacket and bag. When she gets to the school she finds stiles. "This isn't a good idea stiles." "Why? Derek's locked up." "Because Scott doesn't have control what if he kills someone." "He won't it'll be fine mandi." Stiles walks over to the bench and mandi goes to sit next to her dad and melissa.
The game kept mandi on the edge of her seat not because it was super close but because she could tell Scott was angry and using his werewolf ability thingies.  When the game ended Scott went off into the locker room. And stiles followed. Mandi was going to but she noticed the look on her dad's face. "Dad? What's wrong?" "They found out that the the body was killed by an animal, Derek's being released." "Shit really?" The sheriff nods at his daughter, "and mandi, the body was Identified it's Laura hale Derek's sister." "Holy shit."

Mandi walks into the locker room and allison walking out with a smile.
"I think I can control this stiles." "That's fucking great." Mandi sees mandi and stiles excited. "Mandi Scott was able to stop the shift and he kissed allison." Mandi smiles slightly, "we'll talk later than." Scott and stiles smiles drop. "What is it mandi?" "They're releasing derek the body is Derek's sister, Laura, and they said that she was killed by an animal."

A/n
I wrote this while doing my online classes
:)