22

mandi stands next to scott and stiles as stiles grabs the bag with mountain ash.
"you okay?" scott asks "yea why?" "because you two didnt say anything the ride over here." "everythings fine grab the other bag." "i cant deaton said you have to do it alone." "this plan is really starting to suck."
"no not here." scott mumbles before running off and stiles yells, "scott wait what am i- this plan officially sucks." "im gonna head inside." mandi tells her brother who nods.

----

"erica." "mandi." "i do hope you arent planning on killing me tonight." "nope im not allowed to. and apperntly everyone loves you."

*a few hours earlier*
"wait whos all going to be there." "stiles scott and mandi." erica rolls her eyes at the mention of mandi. "if that bitch pisses me off im going to kill her." "no you arent to touch her." "ill be perfectly fine as long as she doesnt piss me off by acting like a bitch." "i dont care if she pises you off i said dont touch her."
"erica he doesnt seem like hes joking." "i dont care" "just listen." "no its fucking stupid i cant kill that bitch because derek has some fucking soft spot." "i mean i get it shes HOT."

*present time*

"you know erica i only saud that shit to piss you off." "you still meant it." "you were never unattractive erica. dumbass highschool boys have unrealistic expectations. you were always pretty you didnt nee the bite." "thats easy for you to say look at you." "i have my problems trust me."

---
scott pulls mandi to the side after taling to issac. "make sure everyone is alive." "what?" "check on everyone make sure their alive." "okay."

mandi walks out back to where derek and boyd were supposed to be only to see argent and his goons shooting at a dumpster.
derek sees mandi off to the side not far away from him and boyd but still in the bullets way, "shit." he mutter before grabbing her and pullung her to the dumpster. "What are you doung?" "well i was supposed to be making sure you two were alive but now im trying not to get shot." "when boyd and i go to fight them you need to run inside and not come back okay?" "okay." and she was running until she saw derek getting tased by to guys and she knew he wouldnt be able to fight them both.
thats how she found herself in the mess. her, derek and boyd fighting several armed men and all they had where claws and teeth. correction all boyd and derek had were claws and teeth. mandi had her powers although she didnt really know how to use them they came in handy. at one point a few of the lightbulbs broke and the electricity from that zapped several guys. and that was working until someone shot her.
now the bullets werent normal they were laced with wolfsbane. and while wolfsbane doesnt have the same effect on raijūs as it does werewolves it still slowed her healing process not to mention it hurt like hell to be shot. "boyd you need to get up and run to the car ill be fine." boyd nods and runs. and derek looks down at mandi who was shot in the stomach. "you too." "yea no." "mandi." "i said no just give a few seconds."
mandi stuck her fingers into her bullet wound trying to find the bullet so she could pull it out but it was like her mind wasnt letting her. she looks up at derek. "you have to do it." "what" "you have to get the bullet out." "i-" "now derek or we are dead." derek sighs and goes to pull the bullet out effectively grabbing it and pulling it out as mandi groans and girps his other arm unconsciously digging her nails into his arm and not her normal nails.

----
mandi stands beside stiles and derek. as they watch erica and issac not being able to pass the barrier.
"oh my God its working. yes. this is......i did something." stiles exclaims.
mandi hears scott roar she turns around and then looks at the three werewolves.
"break it." "what? im not doing that" "scotts dying!" "wait what. how do you know." "oh my God stiles i just know break it!" stiles break it and derek runs into the rave befire coming out with an almost uncoinsces scott.
"shit fuck buckets." mandi mutters

a/n
derek loves mandi he just doesnt know it yet