one .

jeonghan's pov

"aish ... my neck ! chan !" seungcheol chased chan , his boyfriend , down the hallway . 

i felt ... jealous . jealous that seungcheol and chan were in a relationship . what were the rest of us ? every time we talked about their relationship , seungcheol snapped . it was the only thing he knew how to do . scream and shout and yell at his members . sometimes , we regret becoming idols . all because of our no dating rule . 

"you okay , hyung ?" minghao asked out of the blue . 

"hm ? i'm okay . just ... as usual . why ? need money to go and hang with junhui ?" i asked , reaching out and grabbing my bag . i was his wallet , definitely . but he always paid me back . 

"no , just wanted to ask ... you seem out of it ." minghao replied . 

"oh . nah , i'm okay . i'm ... going to my room . well ... our room ." i added the last statement and walked back into minghao and my shared room . 

it was a space i loved the most . it was filled with minghao's posters of his chinese idols , and mine of some korean ones . both of us shared heartfelt talks there . we were like gossip girls . just instead of sharing gossip , we'd share about what happened during the day , slightly altering the majority of our talks if we had our own schedules . it was too silent without him at home when he was stuck in china . i didn't like the absence of his presence . not like we were dating . friends , i'd say . 

"ah , jeonghan ! get the members ready . we're going to a restaurant !" seungcheol shouted and i shouted back . 

"everyone get ready ! meet in the living room in 10 !" 

i felt empty without someone . seungcheol had chan , minghao had jun , everyone had someone else . i wouldn't consider minghao as my best friend , since he was extremely close to jun . i sighed as we all went to the restaurant , apparently a room had been rented out , and this cute boy was at our room helping us . 

joshua's pov

"no mom ... i'm okay here ... yes , i have a room . no , i have a job . okay ... okay ... bye , love you too ." i hung up the phone with my mother , seeing a group of 12 boys walk in . seventeen . i recognised them . i loved their music . "oh- hello ! i'll be your server today so let me know if there's anything i can do for you ." i smiled as they greeted me back . 

when i got their orders and came back with their drinks and some snacks , i handed them out to each of them , afterwards feeling a sharp pain on my wrist , not enough to let out a scream . i saw a shard from a wine bottle , in my wrist , a shattered wine glass on the floor , wine pooling around the broken bottle . i held my wrist , muttering a few curses before grabbing the nearby bin and throwing the glass into it , before someone grabbed the hand that was picking up the glass shards , not my injured one . i looked up and saw jeonghan , i assumed . i barely recognised them individually , since i only listened to their music . 

"hey ... i'm so sorry the bottle had to land on your hand . could i pull the shard out for you ? do you have a first aid kit around ? the shard didn't look like it went in deep , but it'll still be painful ." he asked . i nodded and told him where the kit was , then he called wonwoo to get it for him .

the glass shards were still on the floor , and some of the other members had gathered to help clear the shards and at least try to clean the carpet of the wine spill . i tried to tell them that i could do it , but hoshi - i assume again - was quick to say that it was their fault and should clean it up .