thirteen .

in paris, no one's pov

they were cuddled up on their bed, talking to no end. they changed topics almost all the time, trying to stay up, even though they knew darn well they'd be going to disneyland the next day, because joshua was just a kid at heart and wanted to go to disneyland.

"what's your name ideas for our kid?" jeonghan asked.

"if it's a girl, ji-eun or hyejin, if it's a boy, jaebin or ji-hun?" joshua replied.

"i love the names. okay, we need to go to disney tomorrow, love. let's sleep," jeonghan kissed the crown of joshua's head and they just cuddled to sleep.

next day

jeonghan woke up first, and decided to go get ready. joshua brought the disney ears for himself, since jeonghan didn't want to wear one. jeonghan chuckled when joshua woke up and had fluffy hair, going to hide himself in jeonghan's embrace.

"morning my love," jeonghan chuckled. "you look cute, let's take a picture."

jeonghan walked with joshua to the mirror and took a photo of joshua infront of him to set as his wallpaper. it was pretty cute so jeonghan did as he pleased. joshua continued to cling to jeonghan as the older fixed his own hair, before carrying joshua bridal style, knowing joshua would prefer that over walking, and carrying him to the bathroom.

"shua, you didn't go on a diet again right? you feel really light," jeonghan said.

"no, i've been eating slightly less because i lost appetite, maybe like only one tenth less but it's not that much less," joshua replied.

"you sure?" jeonghan asked.

"yes, i'm sure hannie," joshua nodded before feeling a cold and damp towel being rubbed lightly on his face, then a dry one patting his face dry, before hearing the sound of plastic containers being placed on the bathroom counter.

"do your makeup, i'll wait outside for you, i need to pack that bag i'm bringing," jeonghan said, pecking joshua's lips before leaving the younger male to do whatever he pleased. joshua only wanted to do a light eyeshadow and a little bit of lip gloss because he was bored. nothing big.

he walked out of the bathroom with the makeup he used, to bring as an extra just in case he needed it to touch up quickly at disneyland. jeonghan handed joshua his purse, which he put his extra powerbank, makeup and money - though jeonghan would obviously bring at least 10 times more.

"love, we should go. the park opens in about two hours but we need to get breakfast then take a cab down, so let's go, okay?" jeonghan suggested, receiving a nod from joshua as jeonghan took in joshua's sent.

"hannie, you smell this everyday," joshua giggled softly as jeonghan gave him a peck on the cheek.

"i'll never get sick of my lovely baby's scent though," jeonghan smiled before they got out of the hotel room.

they went to the hotel's breakfast, since jeonghan had gotten a room tied with free breakfast for both of them. jeonghan only wanted the best for joshua, and made sure that he only got the best. joshua was like jeonghan's little baby, and he was jeonghan's baby anyway. he'd always be jeonghan's baby, even if their child was born.