seven .

jeonghan's pov - NSFW WARNING

i started to make out with him , pinning him down while the random movie i selected played in the background . there wasn't a big attention span towards it , as both of us were busy with making out . i unlatched my lips from his and went to his neck , knowing the skin was sensitive there .

"hey , you know what to change into ." i shrugged and he nodded , disappearing into the bathroom and coming out in the maid costume i made him wear . "good shuji . come here and suck ."

he came over and took off my pants , licking the tip of my dick while looking up at me . he was teasing me , but i didn't complain , since both of us hadn't had sex for a while , we both wanted to make this last . i let him do whatever he wanted - as i had had many of his blowjobs and they were all really good . i was groaning softly as he continued to lick , and finally he started taking my length in . i was now moaning , but it was quite soft as we learnt from previous experience that one or two of the members are always walking outside our apartment door - which we definitely found odd . he started sucking faster , as precum started leaking out of my dick . after a while , i came into his mouth , and he swallowed it , and then i pulled him onto my lap .

"prep ?" he shook his head . "condom ?" he shook his head again .

damn . this deer really wanted a rough night . i removed his dress slowly , turning him around and sucking on his nipples . he started removing my hoodie after i finished sucking on his nipples , and i started leaving multiple dark hickeys on joshua's neck and body . afterwards , i removed his boxers and pushed him slowly onto my dick , as he moaned deeply in pleasure and pain . i patted his head as i pushed him down all the way , and he let out a deep moan again . i looked at him with an 'are you okay' look and he nodded , which i took as the signal to continue . i turned him around and placed him on the bed carefully , still inside him . i started to slowly thrust as he moaned , so i kissed him , which muted his moans , enough for me to hear . i started to pump his dick while i thrusted in him , feeling his mouth fall open .

i whispered some sweet words into his ears as i picked up my pace , breaking the kiss as his moans flew wild around the room . he had his hands tangled in my hair , as i thrusted into him faster . he muttered soft curses every time i hit his prostate , and he just let me do whatever i wanted . i started dicking him down like there was no tomorrow , and he simply moaned out in pleasure . his dick was leaking with precum , and after i came , his dick squirted cum all over our stomachs .

when we had reached an hour , i had already came into him about twice . i continued to thrust into his hole , as he was moaning my name louder than ever when i hit his prostate . though , after a while of his moans subsiding when i pulled out after about cumming into him about 10 times , him cumming onto both of us about 10 times as well , my phone blew up with notifications from seungcheol .

"hannie ..." joshua said as i looked at my phone with wide eyes .

"shit shit shit shit !" i screamed , rummaging through joshua's closet and finding one of my hoodies , wiping my stomach with a few tissues , wearing my hoodie , a pair of boxers and a pair of shorts , kissing joshua on the head . "i'll be back , just sleep okay ?"

i ran out of the apartment to seungcheol's , and knocked on the door as he ran back to answer the door . he dragged me in and i sat on the couch , while he took a cup of warm water for me - since he knew for some reason this would be a long talk .

"what the fuck was those rumours about ? seungcheol tell me . tell me you can fix this ." i buried my head into my hands .

"look . we've - okay i've - known you since kindergarten . you'll be okay . i can speak up for you . i can say that it never happened - because we both know that it never happened ." seungcheol suggested .