three .

jeonghan's pov , seoul , svt's dorm

when we got back into the dorms , i was still texting shua . just that in the car , i had taken a nap , so i didn't see his most recent message , that was until we reached the dorms . plus , jihoon and soonyoung had been clowns on our flight , so getting sleep on the car was to die for .

joshua 💗

joshua 💗 : hyung ! i want to confess to this guy . any ideas on how to do it ?

jeonghannie 💕 : same ... i guess just tell him .

joshua 💗 : okay then ... is it weird to tell him over text ?

jeonghannie 💕 : its up to you .

joshua 💗 : okay . jeonghannie hyung ! i like you !

jeonghannie 💕 : is that practice ?

joshua 💗 : no , hyung , i like you !

jeonghannie 💕 : i do too , you make me want to fly back to busan and kiss you

joshua 💗 : well ... pick me up at the airport in 10 minutes . i just got a coffee .

jeonghannie 💕 : i told you no need to fly here !! i could fly back !!

joshua 💗 : why not ?

jeonghannie 💕 : you're wasting your money on me !! okay okay , i'll come pick you up in 10 minutes .

joshua 💗 : what are we though ?

jeonghannie 💕 : do you wanna be boyfriends ?

joshua 💗 : yes

jeonghannie 💕 : then it's settled !

i smiled as i walked out of my room , going to the shoe rack to get my mask and my sunglasses . no one needed to know i was going to pick up joshua at the airport , and that we just confessed . i texted minghao to cover for me , and saw coups sitting at a corner of the living room .

"going out ?" he asked .

"in fact , i am . to pick up someone ." i got to the basement and got into my car , driving off to the airport .

when i reached the airport , joshua was sitting at a bench at the taxi stand , waiting for me . i pressed the horn and he looked up , walking towards me with his luggage . i had told him my car plate number , so he knew it was me . he put his luggage in the trunk then sat in the passenger seat while i shoved my phone onto my seat and i drove back to the dorms .

"so , how was the flight ?" i asked .

"it was good !" he smiled .

when we reached the dorms , i took his luggage out of the trunk and brought it into the dorm , joshua immediately getting strangled by jihoon's hug . i could tell , jihoon missed him . they had talked more when the 3 of us were in busan , but other than that , i could tell they got closer . he was hugged by everyone , except seungcheol , and then they started talking nineteen to the dozen .

"i'll go put your things in my room - i share it with hao , so don't be surprised about the chinese idols on the walls . and my korean ones ." i told joshua and walked to my room .