four .

at inkigayo , jeonghan's pov

aish ... my baby makes his nervousness so obvious ... i don't know why he was nervous , he didn't tell me what had happened in his school . i saw him already in the dressing room talking to a staff , and since we were pretty in private , i went up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist .

"oh - hi hannie ." he smiled and hugged me back , the staff taking the hint to walk away .

"hi~" i smiled back .

"well ... what time do you guys go on ?" he asked .

"i think 6am for a pre-recording . then a little later for our actual performance . our hannie today is the guest mc !" chan replied .

"woah ... you're the guest mc ? that's so cool ." joshua's eyes widened .

"you ... were nervous . just now . what happened ? tell me , joshuji ." i demanded . joshuji ... a name i'd probably call joshua forever .

he told me and chan what had happened in school before we started dating , and how no one really stood up for him except hyunjin . i knew hyunjin , he and felix were dating , but they lived in busan - only moving to seoul during promotional days . chan's eyes widened as i processed the situation he was facing . i thought for a good and long while , since i couldn't reach hyunjin and ask him for another side of the situation .

"joshuji , you only have about a month or two before you're moving to seoul , right ? we have a concert soon . i'll talk to the ceo about revealing our relationship to the public . are you okay with it ?" i asked . he nodded and we started getting ready , joshua talking to vernon - since he was about the second done .

i felt really bad that he landed on the news because of me , and i was sure . so sure . that seungcheol wouldn't bother sparing a glance at me if i did . but he would need to at least apologise to chan . chan deserved his apology . i didn't care if i didn't get the apology , and i don't think joshuji cared as well , but chan looked like he was going to fall apart .

joshua pov

"chan ? you okay ?" i asked , walking up to him .

"i'm okay ..." he nodded .

"you don't look okay . come on , tell me . you can tell me anything . i wouldn't tell a soul ." i pat his head and he finally told me .

"i feel ... seventeen is falling apart . cheolie hyung has fought with everyone here . and i know he fights with hannie hyung the most . don't get me wrong ... i love cheolie hyung . i really do . but i don't feel that he's ready for a relationship . or a break up . sooie hyung ... what do i do ?" he asked .

"have you tried talking to seungcheol about it ?" i asked back , opening my arms for a hug .

"so ... so ... so many times ." he answered , hugging me tightly .

"get seungcheol here . there's not much i can do , but i'll talk to him about it ." i said . he got seungcheol and the other seemed pissed , chan running back and hiding behind me . "seungcheol . don't punch me . if i tell you the situation of this group , will you , or will you not , listen ?"

"i will." seungcheol nodded as i told him the situation of the group , and how the group was falling apart . "and ... its because of me ?"

"other people have to be blamed too . i don't want you to hit people anymore , cheolie ..." chan muttered .

we talked for a while , until seungcheol promised that he wouldn't keep fighting , and since i was there , he apologised for pushing me and had hugged me . chan stood there with a small smile on his face , and i pulled him for a hug too . and since jeonghan was there , seungcheol decided to apologise to him too . i smiled seeing seungcheol apologise to everyone , especially jeonghan . he had hurt him , but at least now they were on better terms .