two .

jeonghan pov , at joshua's house

"again , sorry for the uncalled visit . i was hoping if i could stay over ?" i asked .

"sure , uhm ... we don't have an extra bedroom , but you can take my room , i'll sleep on the couch ." joshua nodded .

"i should be the one sleeping on the couch , i came over unannounced . you can keep your bed, shua ." i shook my head .

"no , i don't want you getting injured . hannie , i'm sure about this . i forgot something . my friends dragged me to pottery yesterday ! i took a photo of something i did for you , it was supposed to be a good luck gift for you ." he smiled , pulling out his phone and showing me a photo of a cup .

"it's so cute ! you should keep it , i'm scared it'll just get broken by the boys ." i chuckled .

"its for you , hyung !" he whined . i nodded as a form of acceptance of the gift and heard my phone go off .

"oops , lemme take this . hello ?" i picked up the phone .

jeonghan's call with jihoon

jeonghan : hello ?

jihoon : HYUNG ! you're literally the only one not here other than the chinese men because they're busy fucking but alot of us sorted out our feelings and most of them are mutual !

jeonghan : you and soonyoung ? NO ! SENGKWAN AND VERNON ?

jihoon : YES

jeonghan : so im the only single one ?

jihoon : yes ?

jeonghan : okay good talking to you jihoon uhm if coups is there don't say anything and say hi to minghao after he's done getting fucked by jun yeah bye !

my attention snapped back to joshua who was patiently waiting for me to finish my conversation with jihoon . he was on his phone , texting someone . i didn't want to bother his conversation so i started texting the group chat . seungcheol was ghosting the chat , but i didn't really care . he could leave me on read for all he wants .

seventeen 🔥

jeonghannie 😇 : so everyone's dating here ?

hoshi 🐯 : yes , how did you know ?

jeonghannie 😇 : weren't you shouting at jihoon when he called me ?

hoshi 🐯 : ah.

i laughed at them and saw joshua still waiting for me . i shut my phone off and turned to joshua , who simply grabbed a pillow and placed his chin on while his legs were on the couch , his knees supporting the pillow and his face . he looked like a little bean , waiting for me to talk to him .

"sorry for making you wait , shua ." i turned to him , patting his head .

"its okay , hyung ! what was the call about ?" he asked .

"uhm ... the gang are dating ." i revealed . he covered his mouth in shock and smiled brightly .

"that's so cool !" he smiled . i ruffled his hair again and we continued talking .