nine .

no one's pov, gose filming site (idk why i used the children one uhm...)

tensions were still high in the air, since the boys decided that that morning was the "best" time for seungcheol, soonyoung, jihoon and chan to announce their breakup, as well as soonyoung and seokmin's relationship. as much as it did hurt jihoon to keep his and seungcheol's life private, it was for his own good.

their "GOING SEVENTEEN", or gose, episode today was taking care of children, much like the show "return of superman". the pairs were easy, by relationships. and since seokmin wasn't present due to his injury (yet joshua wondered how he managed to go to the bar without a limp), soonyoung would pair with chan instead.

"SAY THE NAME, SEVENTEEN! hello, we are seventeen!" they greeted. seungkwan, being the excellent MC he was, announced the activity to everyone, and they all split up into their respective rooms to meet the children.

jeonghan and joshua calmly walked into the said room, and they saw someone come in with a pair of twins, ayun and arin (yes. this was from jun and joshua's episode), who were pretty silent, compared to the one soonyoung was getting. they got a quick brief on the kids by their father, and then jeonghan took ayun into his arms while joshua simply sat on the couch with arin, reading.

"the end." joshua narrated and high-fived arin.

jeonghan was running around the play area with ayun, as joshua sat on the couch, arin climbing onto his lap and hugging him, so that he wouldn't leave her (not like he could, for now), and so that she could take a short nap. they could tell the younger of the twins were tired. jeonghan caressed arin's hair when ayun needed to use the washroom, so both of them were alone with one of the twins. jeonghan simply cooed when arin snuggled more into joshua's lap, leaning onto the younger of the couple's stomach. soon, ayun was back, and arin was still sleeping, so joshua just let her sleep there, shifting her here and there to make sure she wasn't uncomfortable. true mother material, in jeonghan's eyes.

"arin's sleeping?" ayun asked jeonghan.

"yeah, let her sleep, okay, ayun? let's go play. let shua take care of her, don't disturb her, okay?" jeonghan smiled, as ayun nodded, playing simple games and colouring with jeonghan.

soon, arin stirred awake and immediately snuggled back onto joshua's lap, this time, she was wide awake. ayun wanted her to play with her, but joshua could tell arin wasn't in the mood, so jeonghan told her that arin was still sleeping, so it was a little impossible right now. jeonghan kissed the top of joshua's forehead when ayun wondered off to get a drink with her dad, so both of them were with a half awake, half asleep, arin.

"arin-ah, do you wanna go wash your face?" joshua asked, seeing a nod from arin. he walked off, carrying arin to the washroom, grabbing a small cloth, wetting and wringing it dry after placing arin cautiously on the tabletop, wiping her face carefully with the cloth, then a slightly drier one. they walked back, seeing jeonghan on the floor, ayun still colouring peacefully.

"how about we go out for some ice cream?" jeonghan suddenly suggested, as arin made grabby hands at jeonghan for him to pick her up. ayun was holding joshua's hand, as he knelt down to listen to her talk to him. "okay, let's go!"

the couple walked into the convenience store and joshua lifted ayun up for a while, to let her get a good view of the ice-creams. he did the same with arin, and both of them chose the same thing, chocolate. joshua took two, going to the cashier.

"i'll pay, shua." jeonghan smiled and pulled out his card.

"we can go back and play, okay?" joshua smiled, as both of them held one of ayun's hands, but saw her detach one hand from joshua's and rubbing her eye. he bent down to ask her a question, since he was a little worried. "oh? ayun, what happened?"