18

"Nothing, just stupid shit as always. A wall almost came down on the Probie, and the Chief is the one who sent him in without someone else. He was coming in to relieve another guy, but there was a miscommunication. 

He went to the wrong entrance and almost bought it. He was trapped for a few minutes until we made a hole." Namjoon's eyes were wide, Jiho didn't know Namjoon knew who he was talking about.

"Is Jungkook okay? Where is he?" Namjoon asked in a panic. "Yeah, you know him? He's in the supply closet, reloading the first aid kits." Namjoon knew where to go and walked away quickly. 

When Namjoon walked over to the supply closet, he could see Jungkook's face was covered with soot, but he looked unhurt. When Jungkook turned to step out of the storeroom, and their eyes met, Jungkook walked right to Joon. "Are you okay?" Jungkook asked Namjoon.

"I was about to ask you the same thing. I heard about the wall." "I'm here, Jagi." 

He didn't mean to call Namjoon Jagi, but it came out, and there was no taking it back now

He didn't mean to call Namjoon Jagi, but it came out, and there was no taking it back now. "I'm not hurt. I'm okay."

"But they said you were trapped." "Only for a few minutes, and it was more like I couldn't get out." Jungkook smiled to try to reassure Namjoon, but he could see it wasn't working. 

"I wasn't trapped under anything. I went through the wrong doorway; the stairwell had already collapsed, and when I walked through, the rest of it collapsed around me and blocked off the doorway. I had to wait until someone could clear it to get me out. 

I'm fine, really, I am." He could see the panic in Namjoon's eyes. He wanted to pull him close and reassure him. 

He looked around, pulled Joon back into the supply closet, and closed the door. Beom came out of the Chief's office still spitting fire, when he saw Namjoon talking to Kook and then Mary with Jiho, he stopped and shook his head. "Ah shit," he said as he walked over to Mary and hugged her. 

"Hey, Baby

"Hey, Baby." "Sweetie, what's this about Jungkook shi?" As soon as Mary said Kook's name Jiho walked away. Everyone else was pretty much done with their part of the truck check and had left for the showers.

"Nothing you need to worry about. Why don't you come with me to the lounge so you can rest? I don't want you getting upset." "Are you trying to let on I'm pregnant to everyone? I thought you wanted to wait until Tuesday to tell your brother?" She whispered to him.

"I do. I'm sorry." Beom said.

"What are you sorry about?" Namjoon walked up behind them while Jungkook finished doing what he needed for the truck check. "Nothing, I'm always apologizing to Mary. You'll find it when you and Kook get together. 

He'll probably have to apologize to you for everything." Beom laughed. "Yeah yeah, hyung." 

Joon shoved Beom, and it got a laugh out of Mary

Joon shoved Beom, and it got a laugh out of Mary. "Come on you two, let's go and sit somewhere comfortable." Beom led them to the TV room full of couches and chairs. 

Jungkook didn't follow them and went straight to the showers. "Joonaa, come with me." "Why?" Beom just pulled Namjoon over to the bathroom, which was off the TV room, and stood him in front of the mirror.