45

Jungkook smiled and shook his head because he knew he was being evil again. Later, Kook was sitting on the couch with Namjoon snuggled up beside him, the pizza was half-eaten on the coffee table, and they weren't paying attention to the movie. "I like this, Kookie." 

Namjoon laid his head on Kook's chest and kissed the top of it. "I do too, I'm glad I was doing a shift at the 46/27, and it was on Beom hyung's detail." "So am I, and by the way, you don't mind coming to hyung's house tomorrow, do you?" Jungkook smiled, "No, Joonie, I don't mind."

"Will you stay this time?" Namjoon hates that Kook sometimes heads back to the city when they have been going over on Tuesdays or other days. "I don't mind staying, but it was just sometimes. I had something to do." 

Jungkook didn't know if he should've stated that, but Joon looked like he was going to question, so he continued. "I was meeting my brother for a drink. "Oh, you could've told me, you don't always have to come."

"Namjoonaa, I can do both, and I like to." Kook leaned down and kissed Namjoon wishing he'd forget it and move on. "I'd love to go with you to your brothers and stay. 

I'll have clothes with me when I meet you at the library next week

I'll have clothes with me when I meet you at the library next week." Joon just laughed, but then it dawned on him. "Oh, you will have to have everything for work."

"Yeah, I know." Namjoon sat up and kissed him, and his phone began ringing. Kook handed it to him. 

It was sitting on the end table. "Hey, hyung. Yeah, we will be there by six. 

Yeah, just a minute." Namjoon looked at Kook, "He wants to talk to you." "Hyung?" "Probie, don't forget to bring your shit with you. 

You're staying this Tuesday and not leaving. You can deal with this brother this time, not your real brother." Beom laughed.

" Beom laughed

"Yeah yeah. I'll have them with me. Anything else?" "Yeah, remember, treat him well. 

Now let me talk to Namjoonaa." "Always, and here he is." Kook handed Namjoon back his phone, and Joon put it to his ear.

"Hey, hyung." "Is Jungkookaa behaving himself?" "Yeah." "Do you need me to talk to him?" "No, and he'll meet me at the library, then we will be together when we arrive."

"Okay, Joonie. But, if you need me to. I will."

"Okay, yeah, love you too. Goodnight." "Okay, Namjoonaa, love you. 

Goodnight

Goodnight." Beom decided he'd talk to Joon when he wasn't with Jungkook. Joon snuggled back up to Jungkook, and they finished watching the movie, Kook ate more pizza before they went to bed.

When they went to bed, Jungkook stripped off his jeans and t-shirt, which left him in his boxers. He wanted Joon to feel comfortable in bed, but Namjoon could see Kook was hard. Namjoon removed his pants and shirt to reveal his briefs, Kook laid down first, and Namjoon turned off the lights and crawled in beside him. 

"Do you have your alarm set?" Joon smiled. "Yeah." He then snuggled up to Jungkook and kissed him.

Kook wanted Namjoon so much, and he was so hard. He could feel Joon was too and would gently rub Namjoon's back and side, putting his hand in his underwear.