48

I do like hanging out with Jimin. I know you don't like him, and you don't have to." Namjoon seemed to soften, "I'm sorry, you were rearranging your life around me. 

I know I should be happy." "There's nothing to be sorry for, and I'm happy to rearrange anything for you." Kook was standing and holding Namjoon at his door. 

"May I come in?" Joon nodded. When they walked in, a wonderful smell hit them. "Mmmmmm, that smells great Namjoon."

"When I was at hyung's on Sunday, Mary Noona convinced me to buy a small roast and stuff to put in the crockpot. I suppose you would like to stay for dinner?" Kook's heart sank, and he realized he hurt Namjoon, "No. I just wanted to see you is all and to make sure you still wanted me to meet you at the library tomorrow."

"Of course, I do, if you still would like to." "I do, and I'll be there before you get off. Well, I didn't want to interrupt your evening Babe. 

Text me later when you want to talk

Text me later when you want to talk." Kook turned to leave. "You're gonna leave?" "Babe, it doesn't sound like you want me here, so I was gonna go home." 

"I didn't say I didn't want you here." "By saying 'I suppose you would like to stay for dinner?' that kind of meant you didn't want me here. Babe, I'm sorry, I went out with my brother, I didn't think it would be a problem, but I guess it was."

"Jungkookaa, please stay, I do want to talk." Kook walked passed him to the living room sat down and just waited for him to begin. "Wow, you're not going to say anything?" Jungkook just shook his head. 

"Okay, well, I was hurt the other day. We moved our relationship to a new level, and you just left and didn't contact me that day or even the next." "Babe, you were at work, and I texted you. 

Please don't be this way, don't nitpick. I figured you knew why I didn't on Sunday." Joon looked at Jungkook, clueless. 

It dawned on Kook that Beom never told Namjoon, he came to his apartment and bitched him out, so Kook came up with a quick excuse

It dawned on Kook that Beom never told Namjoon, he came to his apartment and bitched him out, so Kook came up with a quick excuse. "I sent you a text, stating I didn't feel good after being out late with Jimin, so I ended up sleeping most of the day. But you knew I texted in the evening."

"I didn't get that text, and yes, I knew about the texts in the evening." "I'm sorry, I didn't know. But it sounds like you hung out with hyung and Mary noona anyway. 

Hopefully, you had a good day." Namjoon seemed to soften, and Kook could tell he was able to break through again. He didn't know Beom wouldn't have talked to him and now he feels like an ass for not trying harder to get ahold of Namjoon on Sunday after he was rudely awakened.

"Would you like some dinner?" Joon asked nicely. "I would love to spend the evening with you." They ended up falling asleep on the couch together, and Namjoon was cuddled into Kook. 

They talked until late into the night and fell asleep. The next morning Namjoon didn't want to go to work, but he knew they were going to Beom's for dinner. "You're going to be at the library by five, right?" "Yes, jagiyaa," Kook smiled.

 "You're going to be at the library by five, right?" "Yes, jagiyaa," Kook smiled