26

"You don't have..." Jungkook cut him off. "I want to, Joonie." Namjoon smiled as Kook got up, pulling Namjoon up with him.

When Kook lay down after walking back once Namjoon's bus arrived, he knew he was going to be waiting for a while with Joon, but somehow it didn't bother him. Jungkook smiled before sleep took him because he wouldn't make it easy on Joon. When Namjoon arrived at work Monday morning, he daydreamed about Kook all morning. 

His coworkers were wondering what was going on with him, and why he seemed so distracted. At lunchtime, Namjoon was in the break room, and one of his coworkers came and sat with him. "Joonaa, what's going on, you're not yourself today?" Sandara asked.

"I'm okay. I'm just thinking. How are you today?" "I'm good. 

Come on, Namjoonaa, aren't we friends? What's going on?" "Yeah, we are. I'm just thinking about a guy I met." "YOU MET SOMEONE!?!" "Shhhhhh, gee Sandara Park, just scream it."

"Tell me about him, please

"Tell me about him, please." "I met him through my brother, he's a fellow fireman, plus he comes here and checks out books. I didn't know he was gay, and we've all been looking and awing over him."

"You'll have to point him out the next time he's in. At least this one reads, the last guy you dated, he was dumber than a box of rocks." "I know Choi wasn't that smart. 

I don't know how I made it for three months." "Me either, I hoped at least Choi was good in bed." "No, no, he wasn't." 

Joon sighed and shook his head. They talked throughout lunch and then went back to their areas to work. Namjoon was working on weeding a section in History, so he was in the back of the library when Kook came in. 

Jungkook decided to go early to the library because he didn't want to oversleep. He returned the books he had read the last few days at the fire station, he had checked out four and returned three of them. Kook went to the fiction area, browsing the shelves looking for his next few books when a woman approached him. 

"Can I help you find anything?" She looked him up and down

"Can I help you find anything?" She looked him up and down. "No, just looking for some more books in the series I'm reading." He responded.

"Okay, well, if you need anything, I'm around." She walked away.

Jungkook just shook his head, almost every time he came in, the same librarian came up and asked if he needed anything, he told her no, but she kept approaching him. Kook found a few more books he hadn't read and had taken them over to the checkout desk. He sat down in a comfortable chair and opened one to read. 

He was turning page after page not even realizing how much time had gone by, he felt his phone vibrate in his jeans and fished it out. "When will you get here?' Jungkook smiled and responded. 'I'm here, been for a while.'

'Where are you?' 'Find me.' Kook responded and smiled, knowing Namjoon would find him quickly, and he did. "You're funny, Koogie.

How long have you been here?" Namjoon sat down in the chair beside him

How long have you been here?" Namjoon sat down in the chair beside him. "Not quite two hours." Kook smiled.

He looked at his book and realized he only had a few pages left.