46

He could hear Namjoon's breathing pick up, he smiled and kissed the top of his head. "Kookie, please." "Please Yes, or Please No?" Jungkook laughed. 

He knew the answer and was only giving Joon a hard time. "JungKookie." Joon couldn't say anything else, Jungkook kissed him passionately and turned him over. 

"What are you doing?" Joon was shocked. Jungkook laughed, "I'm going to spoon you, hopefully, we will get to sleep sometime tonight, but if I need to, I can put my jeans back on." "No, you won't need to," Joon responded too quickly.

Jungkook laughed, pulled Joon closer, and kissed his neck, causing Namjoon to moan. Kook grinds his barely covered cock into Namjoon's brief-covered ass. "Are you sure?" Kook whispered.

"Oh, God." Namjoon was breathing rapidly and went to turn around, but Kook held him tight against him and stopped all movement. Jungkook kissed Joon on the neck again, apologized for pushing again, and told him goodnight and that he'd be good. 

And he was the rest of the night, he just held him until they fell asleep, it took a bit, but they did finally achieve sleep

And he was the rest of the night, he just held him until they fell asleep, it took a bit, but they did finally achieve sleep. The next morning when Namjoon's alarm went off, he tried to reach it, but Kook being in the way, Namjoon couldn't quite reach. Kook swung his arm over, hitting the clock and shutting off the annoying buzzing. 

"Didn't we just go to sleep?" A very tired-sounding Jungkook spoke up. "At one, I think, but we were back up at three and five." Joon cuddled back up to Jungkook. 

Kook was lying on his back, and throughout the night, they would start kissing one another. If it wasn't Namjoon waking to start, it was Kook. "I remember five something, but don't remember anything after then." 

Jungkook smiled and pulled Joon up to kiss him, and Namjoon laughed. "Well, now it's six-thirty, but I have to get up and take a shower. I would say, would you like to join me, but I need to get ready for work, you can shower after I'm finished." 

Joon responded and tried to climb over Jungkook. Kook held onto him and kissed him. "Mmmmm, I wish I could stay home today. 

I hate working on Saturdays

I hate working on Saturdays." Jungkook released him. "Go and get ready. 

I'll follow when I hear the shower turn off." Kook didn't hear anything after Namjoon left the bed; he had fallen back asleep. The next thing Kook knew Namjoon was waking him, telling him if he didn't get in the shower now, he'd go home with dried cum all over him.

Kook got up and jumped in the shower, quickly washing because he didn't want to hold Namjoon up. When he came out into the bedroom, he dressed in his jeans and t-shirt from the day before, leaving his boxers off. He packed his dirties in his backpack and walked downstairs.

"I made you an egg sandwich, I don't mean for you to eat and run, but we need to make the train, so are you ready?" Kook nodded his head as he grabbed the sandwich Namjoon handed him, and they headed for the station. Joon got off first and walked the few blocks to the library. Jungkook continued, then transferred before his walk home.

When Kook made it home, he climbed into bed and fell asleep thinking about Namjoon. While Joon daydreamed about Jungkook all morning, Joon couldn't wait until his day was done.