℘ꭈׁׅᨵׁׅᥣׁׅ֪ᨵׁׅᧁׁυׁׅꫀׁׅܻ

ᴱⁿᵗᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ ʰᵉʳᵉ [_________]

[_________]

Ding!

'Huh? What's that?' You looked at the weird floating thing in front of you. It had a blue border and it looked just like those pop up screens you'd find in otome games.

'Hmm... What if I...?' You tried to touch it but your hand just went through it.

'How am I supposed to put my name there if I can't even touch it.'

As you were about to give up, a keyboard popped up in front of you.

"Oh"

You typed your name in, then the screen switched to another.

ᴱⁿᵗᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵇⁱʳᵗʰ ᵈᵃʸ
[

_____]

"Birthday..." you tried to remember your birthday but no matter how hard you tried, not a single date came up.

"I don't know my Birthday.." you said, not sure if it could hear you. Suddenly, the screen changed.

ˢᵉˡᵉᶜᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ʳᵃⁿᵈᵒᵐ ᵈᵃᵗᵉ
.
.
.
[ʎɹɐnuɐſ uǝ⊥]

"Huh" the letters were upside-down making it hard for you to read..

[ᴬᶜᶜᵉᵖᵗ ᵒʳ ᵈᵉⁿʸ]

You clicked accept, not really thinking much of it.

Suddenly the ground crumbled apart as another screen popped up. It was the last thing you read before you fell and everything went black.

ᴰᵒⁿᵉ
.
.
.

ᧁׁɑׁׅ֮ ꩇׁׅ݊ꫀׁׅܻ ᥣׁׅ֪ᨵׁׅɑׁׅ֮ժׁׅ݊ꪱׁׅꪀׁׅᧁׁ

Your eyes opened to a glaring light, blinding you for a moment

Your eyes opened to a glaring light, blinding you for a moment. You tried to look away and your eyes were met by another's, turn out that glaring light was coming from his glasses. You blinked a few times confused, you were alps scared as you didn't know where you were.

The kid smiled at you and then yelled "Mom she's awake!" The loud voice startled you and you started crying.

'Wait why am I crying?!' The tears just kept flowing. You tried to move away but your body won't budge, it was as if you were paralyzed??

Or maybe you're wrapped in something... Yeah that's what it felt like.

Suddenly a big woman came and took you in her arms. "Aw it's okay baby, your onii-chan didn't meant to make you cry." She cooed at you while also rubbing your back.

You looked around or at least tried to... It looked like a nursery, with baby pink walls and baby toys all over, thing is... How are you so high up? And why did everything look bigger than they're supposed to be.

Or...

Are you the one who's small..?!

Realizing this scared you and you cried harder. You didn't know what was happening, who those people around you are, or why you were a baby...

You started feeling sleepy once you stopped crying. A baby's body gets tired way too easily...

And so, you couldn't help but fall fast asleep.

Things to keep in mind when reading this

This is more of a self insert which I'm turning into a x reader.

This is a reverse harem which mean it will have more than 2 love interest.

This is an isekai and you are Ego Jinpachi's younger sister.

Edited and beta read by prettyboyluver, check her out! She's got great fanfics and would help edit yours too! Just slide in her dms and she'll be right there!

That's all

Started date: 28/8/2023