the itoshi bros

You really hated this. "Why do we have to go? Better yet, why do I have to go?" you grumbled as your mother practically dragged you into the car.

The reason for your discontent? You were headed to your mother's best friend's house. She had lost touch with this friend for a while, but recently they reconnected, and she was eager to introduce you to her.

The thing was, you had a pretty busy week. You'd been out shopping with Yumiko, spent your afternoons playing with Bachira, and to top it all off, you had to deal with those annoying quests from the system. So, the idea of spending your precious free time meeting some friend's mom wasn't exactly thrilling.

Not to talk about the fact that the car ride was making you motion sick...

After what felt like an eternity in the car, you finally arrived at your destination

After what felt like an eternity in the car, you finally arrived at your destination. The car ride had been quite long and taxing, and you even had to endure a couple of bouts of nausea along the way. However, you were feeling much better now, thankful that the journey was over.

Your mother rang the bell and soon a pretty women with long under eyelashes, opened the door.

"Pretty" without thinking you blurted out and the women looked at you before laughing as she said "Thank you cutie pie" and booped your nose.

You giggled and followed your mother in. Your mother and the pretty lady were talking as they were walking, after sitting down on the living room couch, the pretty lady gave you some snacks to munch on.

Both of the women were talking while you quietly sat there. Soon after two kids came in. Both of them had the same pretty eyelashes as the pretty lady.

"Sae! Rin!" The lady told them to come closer and so they did. "This is my best friend from college and this is her daughter" you waved at him.

Your mother nudged you to introduce yourself, "hi I'm Ego y/n, I'm 7 years old, nice to meet you" you greet them.

"Hi, I'm Itoshi Rin, 6 years old" the guy with dark green hair introduces himself. It was now the other one's turn but he just stood silent.

"Sae, introduce yourself now" his mother said with a smile that didn't reach her eyes.

"Itoshi Sae, 8 years old" that's all he uttered before going upstairs. On the other hand, the younger brother sat beside his mother, looking at you with his big bright teal eyes.

His mother apologized "I'm so sorry about Sae, he's pretty moody" your mother just laughed it off, "He's just like you."

You and him just had a staring contest while both of your mothers were busy talking. His mother noticed this and told him to show you his room and stuff. He agreed, got up, and so did you.