chapter 17

The days that followed were marked by Rin's cold and distant demeanor. It felt like a wall had erected between him and the world. Meanwhile, you heard the news that Sae had returned to Spain without even meeting you, leaving an unexplained void in your heart.

Even on your birthday, rin didn't come to your birthday party, nor did he wish you a happy birthday..

And that was also where the relationship between you and him stared to go down the hill. It went from not seeing him for a week to not seeing him at all. From calling him a very close friend to just a person I used to know..

It's been almost 2 years since that, you are now 17, the year you were before you died, the age you got stuck in this game.

"Hey system can you open my profile?" You order the system and it did what you said.

ᴺᵃᵐᵉ: ᴱᵍᵒ ʸ/ⁿ
ᴬᵍᵉ: ¹⁷
ᴴᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ: ⁵'⁵ ⁽¹⁶⁵ ᶜᵐ⁾

5'5"... it seems that was the height you were going to be stuck with for your entire life.

You sighed and closed it, seeing that nothing was going to change no matter how much you looked at it.

Glancing at your notebook, you muttered to yourself, "If memories are right, it should be this year when the Blue Lock project starts." You read all the things you had written.

"Isagi Yoichi," you mumbled the name as you drew a big red circle around it.

It was the next day when you found out that your brother is back in Japan! That means blue lock project is REALLY close

You took your bags and told your parents that you're going to where Jinpachi is. And without even waiting for their response you ran out the door only get bumped into somethingm making you fall to the ground. "Ouch"

'This motherfu-'

You looked up at the person who you bumped into, onky to realize it was itoshi rin.

NOW this is awkward..

He stared at you, not bothering to even help you up. Rin's icy gaze met yours, and a tense silence hung between you two. The lack of any attempt to help you up fueled your irritation. With a huff, you pushed yourself off the ground, shooting him a sharp look.

"Watch where you're going," he muttered dismissively, his cold demeanor remaining intact. "That's no way to talk to someone whos older than you rin" you spoked, your voice slightly nervous. But you noticed how his eyes soften when you called him rin.

but that softness went away as soon as he opened his mouth again "Only physically" and with that he left.

You stomped your feet in frustration, the memories of a younger Rin echoing in your mind. "What happened to the cute little Rin who used to call me nee-chan?" you mumbled, feeling a mix of nostalgia and irritation.