HAUNTED HOTEL

Third Person's POV:

Star Plus' Mahabharat's whole star casts were shooting in Jaipur for their upcoming episodes. Every night and morning the only thing they do is shoot, their director was sending them nuts. The boys and the girls were exhausted, sleeping on the tour bus were wearing them down. Their director wanted them in the shooting spot whenever he want so he didn't even let them stay in a hotel. It was only a matter of time before Mahabharat's whole star casts will collapse on the shooting floor. They needed to catch up on sleep, if they going to finish the shooting. So their director finally decided to let them all sleep in a hotel for a week.

They all have their several groups of friends among them with whom they were mostly closed with. One of the groups contain Veebha, Shaheer, Pooja, Aham, Saurabh and sometimes Vin joined them.

Veebha and Pooja were ecstatic to finally be able to sleep on a bed that didn't move. Aham could finally go to the hotel gym he was craving a good workout. Shaheer was happy to be in peace and quite. Saurabh didn't care where he sleep, as long as he got bed, he was fine. And others were screaming and jumping around that they finally got a hotel.

The hotel they would be staying at was old and was located very closed to the shooting floor. They would get the weekend off to sleep and do whatever they want.

Their director rented out the entire hotel. The actors and actress will be staying among 2nd floor to 8th floor. Their director and rest of the crew will occupy the bottom floor.

Their bus stopped near the hotel and Veebha sighed in relief. She wanted to take a hot, streaming shower and relaxed. The owner of the building standing outside and greeted everyone. Veebha waved at the owner but was ignored, she read his name tag said 'Peter'.

Peter had dark brown skin like chocolate. He stood hunched over and sported a French moustache. The suit he was wearing looked like it belonged in Victorian England. An eye patch covered his left eye, and his hair slicked back with too much hair gel. In one word Peter looked like a James Bond villain.

Peter seemed to be waiting for someone his head kept darting around. But then Peter seemed to found the person he was looking for. A huge grin erupted on his face, when he saw Shaheer emerged from the bus. Veebha giggled figuring the hotel owner had a crush on Shaheer. Peter was gay.

The hotel owner scurried over to Shaheer, a creepy smile on his face. He seduced Shaheer saying "excuse me sir! Are you tired? Because you are running through my head all day and night. My name is Peter, you can also call me Mr.Sheikh."

A look of pure horror spread across Shaheer's face. He didn't know how to respond the man who was now trying to kissing his hand.

Aham decided to went to his room, after watching Peter tried to Serenade Shaheer. Aham enjoyed seeing Shaheer suffered so he didn't help his friend.

Saurabh kissed the tour bus goodbye. "I'll miss you buddy" He said petting the bus. He and tour bus had a special connection.

"You're creeping me out Saurabh" Shaheer commented after seeing the boy hugging the bus. He finally escaped Peter by reminding him that he needed to welcome others.

Saurabh gasped. "Don't listen to him he is just jealous of our love."

Shaheer shook his head. " I'm going inside don't stay outside for too long." Shaheer prayed he could make it to his room without being spotted by Peter.

Once Shaheer left Saurabh grabbed his belongings and headed towards the hotel, since he no longer had any audience. Each and everyone practically ran towards the hotel when they saw it. He only like to be dramatic when others were watching. He really didn't want his fans to see him passionately hugging a bus. He could see the rumours 'Saurabh Raj Jain is in love with a bus'. He wonder what their ship name will be between him and the bus.