FLIGHT DOWN

Third Person's POV:

Aham sat up, surprised to find himself on a beach. Last thing he remembered was being in the private jet, flying to their next shooting location. Shaheer, Veebha, Pooja, Saurabh and him were only ones left to go there as others went before them in another jet. A loud sound made him snapped his head behind him. There was the plane on the beach covered in flames. Panic filled Aham, as he realised he didn't know where the others were.

"Veebha, Saurabh, Pooja, Shaheer. Where are you?" He screamed staring at the jet in horror. He attempted to get up but soon learned his leg was broken. He fell back against the sand, feeling completely helpless. Where were the others?

Out of the treeline, came a worried looking Pooja. She ran over to her injured boyfriend. "Aham!" She called out sitting beside the boy, "are you okay?"

"Where are the others?" Aham asked, not caring about himself. "Do you know what happened?"

Pooja shrugged and helped her boyfriend to sit up. "I just woke up" She explained. "I heard you yelling, so I came over. I've no idea where others are."

On Pooja's head was a large gash, but the cut didn't seem that deep. If she could walk around, she must be fine. Or atleast Aham hoped his girlfriend was fine.

Aham looked over at the plane signaling Pooja to check. He quickly told "I've a broken leg." Pooja got the message and walked cautiously to the jet. The flames burned, leaving the air around the plane hot. Pooja could only see red. The plane was on fire. "I couldn't see anything" She reported to Aham.

The two observed how the back side of the plane was missing. They wondered where the back of the plane went.

"We need to find others" Aham said trying to sit up.

"You're in no condition to walk" Pooja disagreed, pushing Aham back onto the sand.

Aham whined "we have to find them. I couldn't just sit here while our friends could be dying somewhere on the ground."

"I'm scared too Aham, but you can't walk and I don't want to leave you" Pooja explained, running her hand through her hair nervously.

Sighing Aham replied "look for the others without me, it's not like I can go anywhere." At first Pooja wasn't thrilled with the plan but after much convincing from Aham, she finally agreed. Pooja rested the injured boy against a tree and promised him to come back to check on him after an hour or so.

The first placed Pooja checked was the area around the plane. As she walked, the girl tried to remeber what had happened. The last thing she could recall was the pilot instructing them to buckle the seat belts, because they were going to hit some turbulence. Veebha and Shaheer were asleep leaning against each other and Pooja ws sure Saurabh was lying against three seats at the back if the plane. Walking along the beach, Pooja saw a familiar boy, lying on the ground. "Saurabh" Pooja yelled, running towards the boy.

Saurabh sat up quickly hearing his name. His eyes met Pooja almost immediately. He got up and charged at his friend. They embraced each other, happy that they both were alive. "Are you hurt?" Pooja questioned, looking at the boy for any injury.

"No" Saurabh replied. He had small scratched and bruised, but nothing life threating. "Did you find anyone else?"

Pooja nodded her head "I found Aham." She led Saurabh back to the injured lad, Saurabh was winching everytime while walking. Pooja left Saurabh there and went to look for other two. "Take care of him" Pooja said to Saurabh before leaving.

"As long as you promised to find Shaheer and Veebha." Saurabh replied.

"Looks like we have ourselves a deal, because I won't come back without them" Pooja promised.

ONE SHOT BOOKOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara