BREAKING THEM APART

Happy Janmastami to all my beautiful readers 😊❤

--------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person's POV:

Vin growled when he was waken by his alarm in the morning. The boy had gotten little to no sleep thanks to Aham's blasting music all night. To say the group of friends were having a rough week was an understatement. This group of friends of Mahabharat's star cast seemed to be at each other's throats every second of the day. Vin shuffled out of bed groaning thinking about how jam packed their day was. Its shooting after shooting. Opening the door of his room Vin saw Aham sitting on the couch with his headphone on.

Aham took his headphone off when he saw Vin. "Did you sleep well?" Aham asked.

Vin laughed. Was Aham really playing stupid? "Just fine" Vin said, putting as much venom as he could into his words.

"Is something wrong?" Aham asked innocently.

"Oh! You know I'm just peachy after getting no sleep last night thanks to you."

"What did I do?"

"Don't play dumb Aham. All I heard last night was your shitty music blasting from your room."

"My music is not shitty you asshole. Besides I didn't even have it turned up loud."

"I'm so glad it wasn't loud or else it would have kept me up all night." Vin said sarcastically.

"I swear, I turned it off before I went to sleep."

"Well obviously you didn't" Vin sassed. The boy was annoyed beyond believe and just wanted to go back to sleep.

Vin walked over to the freeze to eat his leftover food from last night. Opening the freeze the boy groaned in frustration.

"What is it now?" Aham barked. He was not in the mood for a moody Vin.

Vin groaned. "The food is gone."

"Just eat mine if it's make you happy."

"Yours' are gone too."

Both boys shoot each other glaring looks. "I'm going to wake up Pooja." Aham declared getting up from the couch.

Vin followed Aham he needed to see if his friend had touched his food. The lights in the room was turned on and Pooja hid under her blanket hissing at the light. On the girl's bed sat the boxes of left over foods. Crumbs were scattered all over the bed.

"What the hell Pooja?" Vin screamed scaring his friend.

"Vin, calm down" Aham said, placing his hand on Vin's shoulder.

Vin shrugged his shoulder making Aham's hand fell off. "You both assholes" Vin said under his breath as he stormed out of the room.

"What did I do?" Pooja asked.

"Don't play dumb Poo. It was rude to eat our foods."

"But I didn't do it."

"Pooja please stop talking, I'm done with your stupid excuses. Don't come begging me to defend you next time you decide to piss off Vin. Be ready in 10 minutes we have shooting."

With that Aham walked out of the room leaving a very confused Pooja. The girl got dressed quickly and walked to Saurabh and Shaheer's hotel room. Walking down the hallway, Pooja heard yelling coming from the boy's room. Pooja opened the door and was greeted by his friends screaming at each other. Shaheer looked like he was ready to kill Saurabh.

"What's wrong?" Pooja asked, having two sets of eyes glared at her.

"Well, Saurabh thought it would be funny to flush out my cigarettes and ripped up my script papers" Shaheer yelled taking a maniac step towards Saurabh.