DARK HORSE

Third Person's POV:

Are you ready for a perfect storm, perfect storm?
'Cause once you're mine, once you're mine
There's no going back

"Dude, stop staring you look like creeper" Saurabh said to his best friend Shaheer.

"What? I'm not staring." Shaheer lamely lied.

"Yeah sure, whatever." Saurabh rolled his eyes.

"I can't help it. She's gorgeous." Shaheer sighed, taking his eyes off of the girl for a moment to look at his friends.

"She maybe gorgeous, but she's dangerous." Aham, Shaheer's another best friend told him.

"An innocent little thing like her, can't be dangerous." Shaheer smirked.

"She looks innocent but rub her the wrong way and she turns into a dark horse."

"What does that even mean?" Shaheer asked, starting to get irritated with his friends.

"It means leave her alone, she's not your type. And I don't want to file a missing person report for you." Saurabh muttered.

"She is so my type and why do you need to file a missing report about me?"

"Dude, you're a playboy and she doesn't do players. Every guy that had tried to hit her, quit it..... either went missing or fell in love with her..... and then went missing."

"You're exaggerating. How do you know so much anyway?" Shaheer asked.

"The survivors!" Is all Saurabh said.

"Dude come on! Who said I'm going to hit her and quit it?"

"Everyone know it Shaheer. It's Veebha. Everyone just know it. And if you don't try to quit it immediately, you're going to lead her on, and leave her heartbroken and angry. And in the end the only one that's going to suffer is you." Aham spoke wisely.

"When did you become the wise one?" Saurabh mocked.

"When Shaheer's life depended on it" Aham sighed.

"Dude, I'll be fine." Shaheer assured.

"Fine, but a word of advice. If you don't want to be in a relationship with her, tell her so. Don't make her your enemy. It's like playing with a dark magic."

"You say it like, she doesn't have a sweet bone in her body."

"She's sweet as pie. But she falls in love easily, and if you break her heart, she turns cold. And not the 'avoiding you' type of cold. Just be careful with her. Okay?"

"Okay Aham! I'll be carefull."

"Hi! I'm Shaheer." Shaheer smoothly said walking up to the girl.

The girl looked up at him, and Shaheer felt like he was transported to another world. The world of something like BLACK MAGIC. The girl captivatingly beautiful.  She was gorgeous before, but when this close looking into her black eyes, Shaheer felt like he was drowning in the ocean.

"I'm Veebha."

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Shaheer said finally snapping from his daze.

"Smooth. But the looks your friends gave me while talking to you about me, I don't think so."

"Umm..... You heard the part of our conversation?" Shaheer enquired, hesitated.

"I heard all of it."

"Oh! I'm so sorry if its offended you."

"I'm not offended. But your friends we're giving you good advice. I'm capable of anything and everything. If you're not interested in a real relationship, then I suggest you to walk away right now."

"Feisty!"

"Do you want to dance?" Veebha asked.

"I'm suppose to ask you the question." Shaheer said.

Veebha simply rolled her eyes and grabbed Shaheer's hand and dragged him to the middle of the dance floor.

Veebha placed her arms around Shaheer's neck and started to swing her hips according to the beat. Shaheer placed his hand on Veebha's hips and swayed with her.

Veebha noticed that the song was playing was her favorite. And she started to sing the song into Shaheer's ear, hoping the lad would understand what he was getting himself into.

"I knew you're, you're gonna come to me
And here you are, but you choose carefully
Because I-I-I, I'm capable of anything, of anything and everything."

"Make me your Aphrodite
Make me your one and only
But do-o-o-n't make me your enemy, your enemy, your en-e-my."

"So you want to play with magic?
Boy you should know what you're falling for
Baby do you dare to do this?
'Cause I'm coming at you like a dark horse
Are you ready for, ready for a perfect storm, perfect storm?
'Cause once you're mine, once you're mine
There's no going back."

"Seems like you're trying to tell me something." Shaheer whispered into Veebha's ear.

"And if you're smart enough, you'll listen." Veebha whispered back.

"I'm listening. But I'm a bad boy. I think, I can handle you."

"You think so. Huh?"

"You know, while trying to scare me off, you're only making me want you more."

"I'm just warning you."

Veebha continued to sing the song and swayed her hips against Shaheer.

"Mark my words
This love will make you levitate like a bird
Like a bird without a cage
But down to earth, if you choose to walk away
Don't walk away."

"It's in the palm of your hands now baby
It's a yes or a no
No maybe."

"So just be sure
Before you give it all to me, all to me
Give it all to me."

"So what I'm hearing is your love is the best. But if I play with your heart, I'm doomed." Shaheer summarized.

Veebha didn't say anything, she just smirked and sang the last part of the song.

"So you want to play with magic?
Boy you should know what you're falling for
Baby do you dare to do this?
'Cause I'm coming at you like a dark horse
Are you ready for, ready for a perfect storm, perfect storm?
'Cause once you're mine, once you're mine
THERE'S NO GOING BACK."

-------------------------------×-----------------------------

I got the story inspiration by the song name 'Dark Horse' sang by 'Katty Perry' and 'Juicy J'. An incredible song indeed, just try to listen it once guys.

I've write something like this, I mean mysterious creepy story like this for the first time, so let me how is it or if I should try something like this again.

Do vote and comment.

Thanks for reading :)

Stay happy, stay calm. Love you all ❤

Jai Shree Krishna 🙏🏻