DRUNK (LAST PART)

Shaheer's POV:

A strip of sunlight fell across my eyelids. I groaned, my head was pounding, I snuggled deeper into my soft pillow.

But this is rather firm pillow. My pillow is fluppy and soft and definitely didn't smell like hair product.

I ripped my eyelids open, blinking at the sunlight. I inhaled deeply trying to get some oxygen in my throbbing head.

Hangovers suck.

What even happened last night.

We went to the club. Pooja and I got completely wasted. I danced like a boss. Veebha, the sexy beast she was, took us home. I blinked remembering the car ride.

Oh God! Did I really say those things?

No it must have been a dream.

Okay we got inside. Veebha placed Pooja on the bed. And then I basically attacked Veebha with my lips and.....

Wait what?

No that didn't happen, I'm not that lucky.

I looked down at my torso and my eyes automatically widened. A pair of soft arms were loosely wrapped around my waist.

Wait! I knew this arms.

I looked up again and I'm surprised by what I saw.

A beautiful face was right in front of my face, and parted lips breathing lightly on my lips.

Why was Veebha in my bed?

Or rather, why I'm in Veebha's bed?

Suddenly, her gorgeous eyes fluttered open, slowly focusing on me. He blinked then smiled at me. I felt my cheeks began to heat up.

"Morning handsome" She said, her morning voice making my heart flutter.

"Morning" I squeaked, turning even more redder.

"You know you're cute when you blush" She whispered, grinning brightly.

"Err thanks. Did all of that really happen last night? I was thinking it was a really awesome dre....." I trailed off, embarrassed about what I just revealed.

"Let's just say when you're drunk, you're horny Shaheer."

Fuck!

"So where does it leave us?" I asked. She examined my face, particularly my lips.

"Do you really love me?" She whispered staring right into my eyes. I nodded slowly, smiling.

"Yeah I do. What about you?" I asked she grinned.

"I love you too." I felt my heart swell with happiness as I leaned in and pressed my lips to her.

The feeling of her kissing me was amazing.

"So Shaheer horny Sheikh" I blushed again. "Will you give me the honour of being my boyfriend?" She whispered and I nodded furiously.

"Yes I will Veebha Anand" Her enormous grin was infectious.

"Let's go downstairs and get some breakfast, aye girlfriend?" I said.

We headed down the stairs together, hand in hand. We entered the kitchen and saw Pooja and Saurabh hand wrestling and Aham rummaging through the fridge. I almost let go of Veebha's hand, thinking about their possible reaction, but Saurabh spotted us and our entwined hands. His eyes widened and his face brighten up immediately.

"I KNEW IT!!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!! I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!! BOTH OF YOU OWE ME 200 RUPEES." He screamed jumping and pointing victoriously at Aham and Pooja who just rolled their eyes.

"You bet on us?" Veebha asked. Saurabh nodded furiously, his shaggy hair moving with his head.

Pooja and Aham grumbled pulling out their wallet and purse giving 100 rupees each to Saurabh. They were frowning at him but gave a happy look to us.

"Well lucky, bet then" I said happily, kissing Veebha's flushed cheek.

Lucky bet indeed.

But I still had a hangover.

-----------------------------×-------------------------------

This was the last part of the previous one shot 'drunk'. Let me how is it. Do vote and comment.

Thanks for reading :)

Stay happy, stay calm. Love you all ❤

Jai Shree Krishna 🙏🏻