Crush

Albert

"Left," he ordered, and held out his left hand.

Susanna was sitting in Lukewarm water. It was hot when he began bathing her. But he had been shaving every inch of her body since them.

Susanna's right leg was hanging over the edge of the tub. She stretched out her left leg. Albert took her ankle roughly in his hand. He had a perfect view of her freshly shaved cunt.

He took shaving cream and lathered a thin layer on her skin. He picked up a straight razor and carefully began on her left leg.

Susanna closed her eyes and laid her head back against the blue tiled wall. She was holding her hands over her breast. As if he hadn't seen them a thousand times over.

"You know," Albert raised his brows. He stopped shaving for a moment.

The mask on his face was frowning, because he fully anticipated that she would act out. Susanna always coped an attitude when he had her in the bath. She got antsy, and she got mean when she was restless.

"You don't need to hide those pretty tits from me."

Susanna looked down at her breast. Then back up at him. She rolled her eyes. Albert shook his head; he already knew a rude remark was sitting at the tip of her tongue.

Albert really did enjoy his alone time with her. They weren't even fooling around. He wasn't even punishing her. They were just enjoying each other's company. It gave him a strange sense of peacefulness. When he was with her, he felt happy.

The beauty of their relationship was he not only enjoyed her company, but she despite her hard exterior she did want to please him. Susanna was naive, and needy. Finally for the first time in her life someone was giving her attention. And she was eating it up.

Albert wasn't born a sadist. He was molded into one. No matter how awful his upbringing was, Albert would never blame his father for this. His father might have had a large hand in why Albert snapped, but everyone has the chance of pulling themselves back. But Albert never did.

Albert needed blood, and tears, and pain to climax. And you can't explain that to an average woman. To a woman like Martha. Susanna would let him do whatever he wanted to her. Not that he needed her permission. But her need to please him, and not sexually, but generally was what set her apart. Susanna was a blessing, a terror, but a blessing that stumbled into his life. She tripped right into his line of view, and he hadn't let her go since.

And despite all her pleads, and all her cries. There were times where he even thought...'She must like this. A pussy doesn't get as drenched as her if she doesn't.'

"And you..." Susanna crossed her arms over her breast. "You don't need to wear that stupid mask!" Susanna shrugged, "but I wasn't going to say anything."

"You can still see my eyes; I told you that's my compromise. Because I know the mask scares you."

"Fine," Susanna sighed softly. "It's just... I don't understand why you need to wear that stupid thing in the first place. I've already seen your face. There's no reason to hide it."

Albert tilted his head. He appreciated her innocence. But he enjoyed teaching her. Pointing out the obvious. The hypocrisy. Because brats knew how to dish it, but it's the eating what you serve that they can't seem to stomach.

"Alright, fair," he nodded. "Couldn't you say the same for those beautiful tits you insist on hiding from me."

Susanna was stumped. She curled up one side of her mouth. And scrunched up her nose as she thought about it for a minute.