Clouds

Albert

Albert's impatient nature had a way of bringing out the worst in him. But after the feeling of anger passed, so did the black haze that obstructed his view. He could see again, and he could breathe again. What Albert couldn't do was take back the damage he'd done.

Everyday Susanna was more, and more terrified of him. And there was no changing her mind. He painted a picture of himself to her. And when you show people who you really are, how can you blame them for believing you?

Hot steam fogged up the bathroom mirror. Albert wrung out the cloth, then continued to soak it under the faucet. Susanna was lying on her back on the cold bathroom floor. At a glance Susanna appeared as if she was sleeping. But at a closer look you could see how tight her lids were shut. The only sound that filled the silence around them, beside the ruining water. Was the air as it softly whistled in and out of her nose.

Albert stood over her body and examined her the way an aesthete examined art. He took notice of every curve, and roll. The way her skin was prickled in goose bumps. Albert watched so closely he could have sworn he watched each individual bump form. Her pink nipples grew twice their size since he last looked. Albert couldn't take his eyes off of her.

Albert eased down to the ground on one knee. Carefully he wiped her pussy clean with the damp towel. Susana gasped when the hot cloth made contact. He wiped her thoroughly getting her lips, and every fold.

"It's okay." Albert smiled as she tensed up. "It's just me, baby."

Susanna looked down at him between her legs. Her eyes rolled back in their sockets. She huffed out of her nose. There were a thousand sarcastic remarks in that one exhale alone.

Albert never stopped smiling. He enjoyed watching her tense. Watching her squirm. Because no matter how hard she tried to spite him. Albert just couldn't see past how adorable her sulky expressions were.

"Don't worry, Susanna," He whispered again. "It's only me."

"Is that supposed to comfort me?"

Albert chortled at her wittiness.

"Come on baby. Don't be like that."

Albert dragged his callus, dry palm up, and down her stomach. Her skin was silky like white rose petals. And as cold as fresh powdery snow. He rubbed her belly. Slowly working his way up towards her breast. He let his hand linger in the smooth space between them. Resting his hand on her on her delicate breastbone that hid underneath her skin. Albert got a euphoric rush as he imagined taking an axe to the center of her chest. One swift swing, and he bet he could crack the bone right down the center.

"You have nothing... to be afraid of."

Susanna shut her eyes again so tightly that her lids began to crinkle up. Albert slid his hand back down lightly scratching her ribs, and her belly. Susanna squirmed. She begrudgingly moaned.

"Stop it," she protested. But she didn't mean it.

Albert knew very well that Susanna enjoyed his touch. He scratched every spot she couldn't scratch. Albert didn't need to hit her, to hurt her. Albert knew from the moment he met her that he needed to break her from the inside out. He created a conflicting warzone inside of her mind.  He made her want him. He made her long for him. Even when she so desperately wanted to hate him. But Albert was the only one who could comfort her now. Only the man who broke her could be the man who saved her. 

"Please," Susanna pleaded. "Please just stop. Just let me go."

"Go?" Albert's voice raised at least two octaves. His laugh that followed was deep, and bellowing.