Stay

Albert

Albert glanced at Susanna. Her eyes were closed, her lashes kissed her cheek. It was cold in the room, and her nipples cut through the fabric of her shirt. Her arms and legs were prickled with goosebumps. Albert reached out to brush his fingertips along her gooseflesh. Albert made a mental note of how beautiful she looked laying there.

Albert turned away from her. He took a long hard look at the room. He took in a deep breath, taking in the stale stench in the air. The bedroom was a trip into the past. It looked exactly as Max left it, the day he left for college. That was more than twenty years ago. Life moved on, they grew up, and the earth continued to turn, but that room froze in time.

If Albert opened up the bedside dresser, he was positive he'd find a twenty-year-old pack of condoms, and maybe a swimsuit model magazine in there too. Max was strange, but Albert hoped his brother had enough common sense to at least tossed out the old socks encrusted with his teenage jizz. Every boy was bound to have at least one of those socks in their lifetime. You see a boy turns double digits, and their balls suddenly fill up with semen faster than he can pump it out. The same way a new mother's breasts swell with milk. Going through puberty was a fulltime job. Albert wondered if it was the same for women. But he didn't care enough to ask.

Albert had good reason having Susanna in this room. Albert was tired of being second to his brother. Today she was going to learn respect. Today she was going to learn who she belonged to.

"Susanna, baby..."

Albert grinned down at Susanna. He stood at the side of the bed. He lined himself up to her hip. He placed his hand palm down on her thigh. Susanna batted her brown eyes up at him. She reciprocated with a small smile.

"Can you spread your legs for me?"

Susanna nodded in response.

Susanna looked down at her thighs, as she slowly parted them. Albert watch her spread them slowly. Unintentionally teasing him making him wait, and watch. He inched his hand closer to the sensitive space between her thighs. Then he covered her crotch with his whole hand. He rubbed his hand up and down. He could tell how turned on she was, by the dampness seeping through her panties. Albert wanted nothing more than to shove his nose between her legs and sniff.

"Are you going to be good for me?"

Susanna moaned, and absentmindedly nodded.

Albert toyed with her. He held his hand hovering over her crotch. But Susanna didn't care. Her desperation knew no bounds. She thrusted her pelvis against his hand. Maybe she thought if she worked for it, he would give in and let her rub one out. But Albert had no intentions of making this easy for her. If she was lucky enough to barely brush up against his hand that's all she'd get.

"Mm-hmm." Albert licked his lips. His cock was starting to stiffen just enough to press against his boxers.

"You can reach," He teased her. Holding his hand just close enough. When she was just about to get a good thrust, he would pull his hand away. He ruined her pleasure every single time.

"You have to be a little faster than that."

"Pleasee..."

Susanna let out a whimpering whiny, groan.

Albert leaned in; he lined his mouth up to her ear and taunted her.

"Just remember, if you can't keep up," Albert whispered. "There's another, prettier, more deserving girl who can."

And just like that Susanna's sweet demeanor quicky faded. Only to be replaced with a scornful scowl. Albert could just feel the angst pouring out of her very pores. Susanna didn't say anything, but her expression said enough. Albert smacked his palm down on her crotch. It was loud cupping sound. Albert bet it was louder than it was painful.