chapter 4

you awoke to a warm feeling around you. in attempting to sit up, you felt a pair of arms and a leg hold you down. you turned, and to your shock, cody was snuggled up to you. it was rather peaceful to be honest. you closed your eyes and leaned a little closer to him, taking in his scent. the cologne was faint, but it was there. you opened your eyes again to admire his peaceful figure. his eyelashes were long, his face was so calm. he was so cute. you can admit to yourself now that you truly love this boy. he's perfect in every way to you. his dorky smile, his gorgeous eyes, his cute little gap, and his small frame. you enjoyed the peace between the two of you for a while.
he slowly stirred, his eyes fluttering open. he met your gaze, to which you flashed a meek smile to him. he smiled back and pulled you closer. the two of you enjoyed each others presence for a while. soon enough the two of you pulled apart.

"good morning sunshine." you groggily said to cody.

"good morning my angel." he smiled at you.

your heart swooned at the nickname. it felt so nice to be called it.

"cody!" you heard his dad calling his name, while coming up the stairs.

"shit!" cody jumped out of bed, quickly going to turn on the playstation. he tossed you a controller and grabbed one himself. there was a knock on the door.

"cody? are you in here?" his father sounded worried, but unimpressed.

"yep! don't worry dad we're both awake." he said, as the minecraft home screen music began playing.

his dad walked in, you were still laying down, although propped up, and cody was sitting near the edge of the bed.

"good morning you two! did you both sleep okay?" he asked. you nodded your head

"yep! we just woke up not too long ago!" cody was super cheering sounding.

"i'm going to go make pancakes, soup the two of you like some?" the offer sounded delightful.

"yes please!" you chimes in, before cody could get anything out.

his father smiled and left the room. after the door closed cody breathed a sigh of relief, as did you. he scooted back to you, sitting beside you. the two of you started back up on your world. placing the eye of enders into their spots, and preparing to go into the end. the two of you worked together to defeat the ender dragon.
after working hard, the two of you defeated the ender dragon. you both cheered as you hopped into the end portal.

"yay!! we did it cody!" you exclaimed.

he pulled you in for a hug, the two of you embracing for a second. his dad called up.

"pancakes are ready!" the two of you hopped out of bed and raced downstairs. you sat down, a stack of three pancakes in front of you. they looked perfect.

"thank you!" you chime, digging into the fluffy stack.

the three of you ate breakfast together. practically in silence, until cody spoke up.

"(Y/N), do you wanna get lunch today?" he asked, a little tremor in his voice.

you nodded your head. "that sounds nice!"

he smiled and continued on with his breakfast.

you had gone back to your house with Cody to get a better change of clothes. you had asked him to help since it was sort of like a date. you had come in, and fed taffy. you led cody to your closet, and asked him to pick an outfit out for you. his face turned red, you guess his mind was in the gutter. he saunters around for a bit, before picking out a bodycon dress. immediately your face lights up all shades of red. you take it, and get him to pick out some shoes. of course he picks some heels to match it.