chapter 5 (smut warning)

your face was hotter than it had ever been, he's a virgin? how is that possible. you started planting small pecks on his neck, moving downward towards his chest. he pushed his hips into yours, almost grinding on you. you let out a gasp, but continued. you reached his chest, and place a few small kisses, before pulling away. his face was bright red.

"s-stop teasing m-me.." he was practically moaning in your ear.

a small smirk crossed your face, although you were equally as flustered as he was.

you leaned back down and pressed your lips to his. he hoisted you onto his lap as he sat up, and kissed back fiercely. you felt his tongue dance across your bottom lip, to which you opened your mouth ever so slightly. it slipped in and began dancing with yours. shortly after it pulled back and he pulled away. just like that he pushed you onto your back

"i'm not hurting you, right?" he asked, genuine care lacing his voice.

you shook your head, too flustered to speak. he smiled, and went down again. kisses danced across your neck, and you felt a firm suck. a small moan leapt from your mouth, fuelling him even more.

"c-cody, we go back to school in 2 days." you said, although you didn't care that much in that moment.

"good, they'll know your mine." he almost growled.  you liked this side of him.

he continued to mark his territory, moving down a little to your collarbone. he fidgeted with your dress a little.

"i-is it okay..?" he asked, looking back up. you nodded shyly.

just like that it was pulled off of you, a trail of kisses followed suit. he reached your chest. he kisses the top of each breast, not wanting to take your bra off just yet. you intertwined your fingers into his hair, growing more aroused each second.  all while this was happening, the tent in his pants grew more. with the slightest bit of confidence, you pushed him down, pressing yourself onto him again. you sat there straddling him for a solid minute. hearing him groan was like music to your ears.

"cody..?" you asked, feeling rathe sheepish about the next question. he looked up.

"do we have a uh- condom?" your face was bright red. he pulled himself out from under you and popped over to his bag.

he riffled through it, digging for a second or two before pulling one out. he held it up, smiling

"i knew this would happen soon enough." your face went all red.

"we aren't even official, how did you know it would happen?" he climbed back onto the bed, and on top of you.

"i just knew." he pressed himself down onto you again. you groaned a little, writhing underneath him.

he continued his antics of kissing you all over. your lips locked again, this time a much more desperate kiss occurred. it was sloppy and hot. when he pulled away, a small string of saliva connected the two of you. he tugged at your bra, signalling it wanted it off.

"please be gentle.." you whisper, feeling yourself get more and more hot. he nodded.

the bra was lost in a second, thrown into a pile of clothes. clothes that were yours only. he gently groped one, causing a soft moan to escape. you slid your hands up his shirt, letting your fingers delicately dance across his chest.

"how come you get to keep your clothes on." you sat up, pushing him up as well.

"d-do you want them off?" he asked, his face warming up. you nodded.

he pulled his shirt off, allowing you to trace your fingers over his sides. you could feel his ribs a little. you pulled him into yet another kiss, now grinding on him. you were desperate. the both of you moaned in unison, making the both of you even more horny, if that was even possible.