chapter 7 (slight lewd content.)

you awoke to your alarm. i hope i can get the frame done today. you pick yourself up out of bed and go rummaging through your closet. you grab a pair of baggy jeans and put them on, not being bothered to change your shirt. it smelt like him, and that made you feel cozy. you got some fuzzy socks and threw on your converse. you weren't hungry at the moment. you hopped into your car and drove off, to get cody a few more things.

you went to the mall, and picked up the cologne he wore. you walked around, it was still early, school didnt start for another hour. grabbed a smoothie from a local smoothie shop, taking small sips as you walked around. you happened upon a spencer's, and walked in. you looked around, and saw some fancy lingerie. you picked out some you thought cody would like, and walked to check out. you were a little flustered paying for it but that didn't matter in that moment. you made sure to keep it separate from the rest of the gifts. you checked the time, 8:32am. time to head out.

you drove back home and unloaded the things you had bought, making sure to hide them in your closet.

you walked to school, and over to cody's locker. he wasn't there. you heard whimpers and pleas being whispered down the hall, and saw people gathering around, some laughing, some just watching. that's cody whimpering. what's happening? you walked over and pushed through the circle, finding a rather tan, tall boy standing over cody. cody was crying a little, and he had a firm red mark on his cheek.

"get the fuck off him!" you yelled, rushing into the circle of teens. you shoved the tan boy away from him.

"and who might you be?" the tan boy asked. you furrowed your brow. "it's none of your business, just leave cody alone."

you tried to help cody up, but felt a firm grasp on your arm. without hesitation you turned and swung, landing a blow to the tan guys face.

"don't ever touch me again." you growled. you watched as the boys nose began bleeding.

you helped cody up, and pushed through the circle, pulling him with you.

"are you hurting? are you okay? what did he do to you?" you asked, your mind racing.

"i'm okay, he just punched me a couple times." he seemed rather upset. you wiped his tears away with a thumb. trying to comfort him.

"why did he do that? do you know?" you asked, he looked to the side.

"apparently he was interested in you.." his voice drifted off. you frowned.

"if he ever tries to lay his hands on you again please don't hesitate to ask me for help." you ruffled his hair a little.

you stood back up, and walked back over to the tan boy. he winked at you bleh, gross.

"lay your hands on him again and see where it gets you." you growled. he just smirked.

"you can't do that much harm." he scoffed.

that threw you over the edge. you lunged at him, and swung again. you landed a few blows, before swiping your leg under his feet, causing him to fall. after that you walked away. everyone was staring at you.

you walked back over to cody, who just watched in awe that you did that.

"why have you never told me you can fight?" he asked, as the both of you walked away.

"because i never thought it was an important skill for a teenager." you laughed a little. it felt nice to throw a few punches.

you walked to class, and sat down together. you went to pull your notebook out of your bag, and noticed a bit of blood on your hands oops.