Chapter 2

Tw: panic attack, ed(eating disorder) throwing up
Atsushi POV

Dazai-san led me to his car (YES DAZAI IS DRIVING BUT DW THEY WILL BE SAFE🤭) and opened the door for me. It was an about 20 minute ride until we arrived at Akutagawa's apartment. Dazai-san informed me that his sister, Gin, was on a mission and wouldn't be home for a while so I'd have to sleep in her room. He also mentioned that Akutagawa is fully aware of the situation and will try his best to help me since he experienced panic attacks as well sometimes. I couldn't quite hear the last part but I ignored it.

As I went up the stairs my heart was beating faster than ever out of fear 'This is surely where I die' I thought. Then I realised I was being dramatic and stopped thinking about it, at least as much as I could. After a lot of stairs I finally reached Akutagawa's apartment. I rang the doorbell as I was catching my breath.

The door opened and I saw Akutagawa standing there with his usual cold stare. He was wearing a pair of black pjs and his hair was all wet.

"Are you coming inside or not"

Suddenly I realised I had been staring at him for a good minute now. My face turned red and I quickly stepped inside calming myself down.

"Take off your shoes over there" He said as he pointed at the floor near the door which had a bunch of well organised shoes.

I took my shoes off and I walked further in the apartment. I was quite shocked! It wasn't what I thought it would be like. Instead of everything being black and grey it was actually a casual apartment. The furniture in the living room had a decent white colour while the kitchen was a mix of light grey and white.

"Wow Akutagawa... This wasn't how I thought your apartment would look like at all"

"Gin handled all the decorations and colours" he said with a straight face

I guess that made sense.

"Follow me I'll show you where you will be staying. It's Gin's room so you better not destroy anything"

I just followed him quietly as he led me to a room I thought came out of a Barbie movie. The bed was all different shades of pink while most furniture had the colour palette of pink and white. As I turned around I realised Akutagawa was already gone so I let out a sigh and placed down my bag. It wasn't really big I only packed what was necessary.

It was currently night time so I changed into my pjs and went outside my room. The moment I stepped foot into the kitchen my jaw almost dropped. Akutagawa was cooking, it looked like he was a professional!

"No need to stare jinko it will be ready in a few minutes"

Even tho that wasn't the reason I was staring I just nodded and sat down in one of the chairs.

Five minutes later the food was ready and Akutagawa gently placed the plates on the table. I looked inside it and I saw chazuke 'Did he make this specific food on purpose' I thought. Then I caught Akutagawa staring at me. I felt really uncomfortable and took a bite. It was actually amazing! Akutagawa is way better at cooking than I thought he'd be. I stared at him back with my mouth full.

"So, do you like it?..."

I simply nodded and continued eating my meal and soon so did Akutagawa.

I stared at the empty ball.

"You know you are a really good cook"

"Is that supposed to be a compliment?"

"Yes it was an obvious compliment! Now that we are roommates let's at least try to act civil towards each other!"

Akutagawa stood up

"I'm going to bed... call me if you need anything" he said and closed his door shut.

Once I saw him close his door I ran straight to the bathroom to empty myself. I felt really uncomfortable doing so since it was Akutagawa's apartment but the feeling of joy while doing it remained. After making sure there are no stains anywhere I went to bed feeling exhausted.

I felt really uncomfortable since I wasn't used to sleeping on a mattress so I kept going from side to side. Suddenly I had a massive headache, I squeezed my eyes shut but the pain was unbearable. I remembered Akutagawa's words 'Call me if you need anything' so I slowly stood up and started walking towards his room. My vision became blurry but I could feel someone behind me. I turned around instantly which made my headache worse so I put my hand on my head. The person behind me was non other than the headmaster. Why is he here again?! I almost instantly forgot about it being a work of an ability as he walked closer. Instead of talking to me like yesterday, he pushed me hard to the ground. My head felt 100 times more heavy and my body was weak. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me closer to him. At this point I felt like I would pass out from the pain. He again leaned to my ear making me feel his breath on my neck which gave me goosebumps. "Don't try to escape the past Atsushi~" the headmaster chuckled and disappeared. I was on the ground unable to move. It was like a replay from last night but more intense and painful. I started shaking and breathing faster while holding my head with one arm because of the extreme headache. Then memories of my past came flowing in just like last night. I just sat there on the ground. My breathing wasn't fast anymore I just stopped breathing completely. Once the flashback was done I gasped for air and my breathing became heavy and fast again.

Akutagawa POV

I heard a loud bang outside. It was like something fell hard to the ground, hard enough to wake me up. I stood up and exited my room. I walked down the small hall and i saw... 'the Weretiger?' 'What is he doing here this late' it was dark so I flipped the light switch that was right beside me. I stared in shock as I saw Atsushi on the ground shaking and holding his head hard.

"Ryu-"

That was the only thing that came out his mouth before losing consciousness. I calmed myself down before doing anything. Even though I deeply despise him I couldn't leave him out there in the hall. That was the point of him coming here in the first place. So I could take care of him. I remembered how I used to carry Gin back to her room when she slept on the couch. I came down to his level and carried him bride style to my room. I gently placed him on one side of the bed and covered him with my blanket. I really didn't want to sleep with him but I had to keep a close eye so it wouldn't happen again and also I was too tired to take my bedsheets to the couch. I simply sighed and sat on the bed beside him. He seemed really distressed so without a second thought I hugged him and I could feel his breathing even. I fell asleep in a few minutes as well.

1217 words

HI THEREE! This chapter took way less to write than the first one just 1 hour. I hoped you liked it you can also leave some suggestions in the comments or correct something I did wrong:>