°• | 0.0 | •°

°• | Prologue | •°

°• | Prologue | •°

• Second Pov •

"But.. mom.. I need that money! Please..! Atleast half of it.." You mumbled out to your mother, desperately.

"No is no, [Y/n]. I understand you need it for your university, but we don't have that kind of money. You're old enough to have a job, and you want us to help you? You can't always depend on us." Your mother argued.

You sighed, knowing she was right. You were a big dissapointment in your parent's eyes.

"You need to understand that if you truly want to get into that university, you will have to work for it yourself." Your mother said with a sigh.

You turned to look at your father, who seemed to be looking at the television, not caring about your conversation at all, knowing he won't help you even in the slightest.

"I.. I understand. Goodbye." You said, walking out of the house, scoffing.

°•☆•°

Once you got to your dorm, you were devastated. It's not like you needed the money instant, but it would be nice to have your parent's support.

You laid on the couch, turning on the TV, mindlessly scrolling through the channels.
Then, you came across a interesting ad of a new show called 'total drama'.

"In need of money? Desperate much for money? Everyone, even YOU can participate in our new hit show called total drama! Fill out your informations and audition and maybe, you can be the winner of the 100.000 dollars! And that will be all, from your charming host with the most, Chris!"

You held the remote in your hand, staring at the TV. You turned it off, and immediately went to the total drama official site.

You didn't waste any time signing yourself up and sending the email.

You grabbed your camera and then placed it onto the table, setting it up so it was facing you.

You stared at the camera, knowing it wasn't recording yet, debating on what to say. Then a realisation hit you, you were in your pyjamas! You need to leave a good impression! You went to change into a nice outfit, before coming back to sit in front of the camera. You took a deep breath, and pressed record.

"Hello! My name is [Y/n] [L/n] and i'd be the perfect person to cast in the total drama show!" You said, excitement evident in your voice.

"I major in psychology, my hobby must be drawing and studying astronomy. I'm smart, and i'd-" you were cut off by a loud crash coming from your kitchen, making you widen your eyes and turn your gaze towards it, startled.

You grabbed the camera, and walked to the kitchen, slowly.

You then opened it, and noticed a dirty stray cat trashing your kitchen. It was the cat that you often give food to.