°• | 0.4 | •°

°• | The not so great outdoors 0

°• | The not so great outdoors 0.5 | •°

•° Second Pov •°

"49 Bottles of pop on the wall, 49 bottles of pop. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, 48 bottles of pop on the wall." Your team all sang together as you pulled the carts with you. You walked beside Gwen, the two of you not really carrying a cart.

You noticed Gwen's frown, and then nudged her slightly with her elbow, making her turn to you.

"The team's not doing so well.. I don't even see them anywhere behind us.." You started as you looked behind yourself.

She turned around, her frown slowly turning into a small smile. "Yeah.. you're right!"

You continued to sing, as you slowly got bored of hearing the same sentence being repeated over and over.

"32 bottles of pop on the wall, 32 bottles of pop." You looked around and noticed Lindsay staying behind, grabbing onto one of the shells in the beach. She brought it close to her ear, listening it to it.

She then noticed she was being left behind, and ran back to the rest of your team. "If one of those bottles should happen to fall, 31 bottles of pop on the wall.

☆🪼☆

"If one of those bottles should happen to fall, 28 bottles of pop on the wall." You then stopped singing and stopped in your tracks, noticing the cabins.

"Hey, look! There is the camp ground." Beth exclaimed. "That was pretty easy." Owen said while grinning. "I'm pleasantly surprised." Cody said proudly with hands on his hips.

When you placed all the crates down on the ground from the carts, Chris came to you. "If you clearly haven't noticed, you're the first team to arrive, Screaming Gophers! With the Bass a lot behind you! No but seriously.. where are they?" Chris announced before asking the last part mostly himself.

"Nevermind that, now. The last part of the challenge is to open the crates and build an amazing hot tub! Buttt- remember, you guys can only use your teeth to open the crates." He said while walking along side all of you, as you and Izzy went to one crate that had two ropes sticking out and looked at eachother. Each one of you then bit into one of the ropes, before pulling on the rope with your teeth, trying to open it.

"I came up with that one." Chris proudly admitted to the camera, making you give him a side-eye-glare.

You heard Izzy growl as she pulled onto the rope before stopping, making you pause as well.

"Hey! I think I got it open." She said with her mouth full of rope. The crate then fell apart, startling you two and Gwen, who came to see how you were doing.