°• | 0.2 | •°

°• | The not so great outdoors 0

°• | The not so great outdoors 0.3 | •°

•° Second Pov •°

"Gophers, you're in the east cabin. Bass, you're in the west." He pointed to our cabins before turning back to us.

You walked along Katie to your cabins, as Heather opened the door, revealing an old cottage cabin with bunk beds.

"Bunk beds? Isn't this a little summer camp?" Heather said hesitant, looking around the cabin.

"That's the idea, genius." Gwen said, walking past her. "Ugh. Shut up, weird goth girl." She said annoyed.

"Soo.. this is where we're staying huh..? Not that bad." You shrugged before walking inside along side Katie.

"Wow, you see the positive even in this. I feel that." Cody said from behind you, startling you a bit. You then turned to him, slightly hesitant. "Oh! Hey Cody.. what are you doing he-"

"Shouldn't you be on the boys' side?" Gwen interrupted you with her hands on her hips.

Cody glanced at you before glancing at her, giving a toothy-grin.

She then grabbed him and threw him out of the cabin, making your eyes widen and wince when you heard his scream.

You walked out of the door to notice he landed on the grass with grass in his mouth, but nothing happened to him.

You slightly snickered at what happened, walking back into the cabin. You then walked back in, noticing three free beds. One of them being above Gwen, as you choose to go with that.

"Hey, is this bed free?" You asked as you walked up to her, pointing at the bunk bed.

She noticed you and then nodded with a smile. "Yeah! Of course." She gave you a smile.

"Where are the outlets? I have to plug in my straightening iron." Lindsay said confused, while you and Gwen walked out of the cabin.

"There are some in the communal bathrooms just across the way." Chris answered her.

"Communal Bathrooms? But I'm not catholic." When you overheard that, you quietly snickered.

"Not communion, communal." Chris corrected her.

"It means we shower together, idiot." Gwen explained to her sitting on the stairs, as you took a seat next to her, looking over at Lindsay.

You watched Lindsay get tears in her eyes before she exclaimed. "OHH, NOO! COME ON!!" She exclaimed, making Trent, Owen and Noah come out. You giggled at Noah's surprised expression.