°• | 0.8 | •°

°• | Dodgeball 0

°• | Dodgeball 0.1 | •°

•° Second Pov •°

"Last time on total drama island. The screaming gophers kicked butt in the awake-a-thon, when Duncan took a snooze on the can, and the killer bass took their second loss in a row.. harsh.

Heather orchestrated the first total drama island alliance by convincing Lindsay and Beth to join forces with her, then pocketed Eva's MP3 player and sat back to watch the fireworks. Nicely played Heather, nicely played. Even though Eva could've pretty much kicked anyone's butt here, in the end, it was her temper that got her kicked off.

She became the second camper to rock the boat of losers. Who will break the rules of their new alliance? Will [Y/n] and Gwen be able to stay awake until the end of the episode? And who will take the most humiliating walk down the dock of shame?

Stay tuned for the most dramatic campfire ceremony yet on total. Drama. Island!"

°•°•☆🪼☆•°•°

After some time, you finally woke up. You groaned and sat up, fixing your hair.

"Oh hey, you're finally awake.." You heard someone say and then noticed tired Gwen sitting on one of the beds from across you.

"Gwen? Where.. are the others?" You asked and then yawned.

"They're already at the mess hall, when I woke up no one was around and then I noticed you were still sleeping so.. I waited for you.." Gwen said and then rubbed her arm.

"Aww Gwen you didn't have to.. you're the sweetest I swear.." You chuckled and then got from the bed. Gwen's cheeks turned pink for a slight moment and she smiled. When she looked at you she then paused, and then started laughing.

"What??" You asked confused, and then touched your hair, feeling in which horrible state it was.

"Oh lord.." you mumbled and then went to get ready.

°•°•☆🪼☆•°•°

"Hey everyone! It's [Y/n] and Gwen!" Chris announced as you and Gwen walked into the mess hall, as you both looked like the walking dead.

"Woohoo!" "Yeah!" Everyone from screaming gophers cheered for you two and clapped. Gwen then sat beside Lindsay and you sat in the middle of her and Justin.

"I'm so tired. I can't feel my face..." Gwen said and then fell on the table with her face, making others look concerned.

"Ugh.. tell me about that.." you mumbled and then lied your arms on the table before placing your head in them.