°•| 0.9 |•°

°• | Dodgeball 0

°• | Dodgeball 0.2 | •°

- Second Pov -

You noticed the killer bass having a meeting and discussing strategies, or that's what you assumed they did. Chef then blew the whistle, startling you. You then let out a sigh and leaned your head against Noah's shoulder again.

Then, Heather came up to you and Noah, putting her hands on her hips. "All right, Noah, you're up." She called out to Noah, making him raise his head from his book and look at her. "You know, you guys did such an awesome job on the last game, that I don't wanna mess up your mojo."

"Plus, I've got [Y/n] sleeping on my shoulder here, and they reallyy need their rest right now." Noah said and then patted your head two times before turning to Heather, giving her a smirk.

"I'm pretty sure they wouldn't mind sleeping on someone else's shoulder, would they?" Heather remarked with a raised eyebrow towards you. Before you could even say anything, Noah interrupted you. "Nah, i'm sure it has to be my shoulder they're leaning their head against. I'm doing an important job for the team as you can see." Noah finished with a smirk and then returned to reading his book.

Heather gave him a glare and then turned her gaze towards you, her glare softening.

Chef then blew the whistle again, startling you for the second time as Heather then let out a defeated "Fine." And turned her attention towards Beth who was raising her hand and motioned her to get on the court. "Let's go guys."

It was Sadie, Katie, Tyler, Bridgette and Geoff against Beth, Owen, Lindsay, Trent and Izzy as they all looked at Tyler confused, since he was holding all of the team's balls.

Tyler then started to spin while holding the balls, throwing the balls into random directions. The first one hit Chef into his stomach, the second one almost hit Chris into his precious face, angering him "Hey! Watch the face, dude!"

The third ball then went towards the direction of the screaming gopher's bench, making everyone jump from the way.

Before you could even realise what was happening, since everyone jumped away from the bench, your eyes widened when you saw a ball going into your direction and then passing you by one milimeter.

You turned your head towards the direction where the ball went, startled.

"NOOOOO!" You heard Tyler scream out as you looked back at court, and noticed Tyler going to Lindsay who was currently on the floor. Everyone came back to sit down on the bench again as you all watched Lindsay get up from the floor.